PACKAS FINAL POST !!!!!

Sounds like Packa needs to head to the peeler bar and cheer up a bit. I personally don't care if he leaves or stays or anybody else for that matter, all I know is I wouldn't give up that easily. If everyone on this site hated me it would give me all the more reason to stay here and stir the pot. Depression is an amazing thing. Heres a few solutions: go to the peelers, got to the gym, ride the sh*t out of your bike, build high performance stuff, sex sex sex, and oh yeah, did I mention go to the peelers. Thats more like therapy.

Packa:
It sounds like you have one of the worst cases of holiday blues known. Or else you discovered the song 'LIFE SUCKS THEN YOU DIE' and left it on repeat for about a week.

The poetry is revealing. About all I can tell you is the old cliche 'It's darkest just before the dawn'. A lot of us Busa owners won't admit it, but I will: Waiting for delivery in spring '99 was a major colossal complete pain in the nether regions. I still have a simmering resentment that Suzuki couldn't fire up the welding/ assembly robots in time to get the Busa to us owners - to - be in time for Daytona '99. It appears that Kawasaki is going to do the same to those enchanted by the ZX12 for '00.

It helps to have a personification for God. For me it's the old lady. 'There is a God and she hates me'. I guess maybe she was a little rough on you on her trip to Oz. Don't worry that effect diminishes over time. I can tell something has put a hair across your butt because I didn't even get an

UP MINE!!
tinhead

like you said Packa.. "take it with a grain of salt" I am pretty sure no one in here was serious about their coments, I now I wasnt.

Everyone faces adversity, its all about how you deal with it. Sure, life sucks sometimes, but then it kicks some serious *** othertimes. If it werent for the bad times, the good times would feel quite as good.. and besides.. all those sheep would get lonely without you..

know what I mean?? know what I mean???

come on man, like alot of others have said, you had one of the best posts going on...

Packa, don't wimp out on us, now! Sure, you sometimes came across as an a**h**e, but you are OUR a**h**e, and we like ya. Stick around and share your stories or insults. Doesn't matter. You're one of us.
Your good mate
Slowhand

Man I have been to hell. I have seen some sites that would make my friends quiver.

Now I feel I'm the luckiest man on earth.

Things change. You just gata keep with it.

Clay

Maybe Christmas made us all a little soft in the head. I think Sarge and J. Smith might be on to something in the mental health / addiction problems.

Packa, addictions don't have to be to illegal drugs.IF, SOMETIME RECENTLY, YOU HAVE STARTED OR STOPPED TAKING PSYCHOACTIVE OR PSYCHOTROPIC DRUGS, HANG UP THE MODEM RIGHT NOW AND CALL FOR PSYCHIATRIC HELP RIGHT NOW. If you're reading this, don't. RIGHT NOW!!!

Rereading the poems, something else struck me.IF ANYTIME IN THE LAST WEEK,
GOD OR THE DEVIL HAS SPOKEN
TO YOU IN A CLEAR LUCID VOICE,
HANG UP THE MODEM AND CALL FOR
PSYCHIATRIC HELP RIGHT NOW!!
Still reading? Don't. RIGHT NOW!!!

If the above hasn't helped, and if the voices say your problems are someone else's fault, WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING TO DO, DO IT TO YOURSELF FIRST!! Save your mates, family, employers or whoever a lot of grief.

If you are faking and looking to do more flame wars, I'm out of here right now.

UP MINE!!!
tinhead

Packa,
I’ve read all the posts to you and I am with the majority in hoping you will not stop voicing your opinion on this bored. I have had some good laughs thanks to you. It seems at times you do cross the line but in general I think your statements are intended to be tong in cheek. Its because of the duality of your character here on the ORG that I’m not quite shore of your sincerity in how you are feeling. If you are sincere I think as some others have said your just at a low point right now. This will pass with time. I can identify with you in your feelings of worthlessness and loneliness. If as you’ve said, you have a belief in a higher power, try to keep the faith. I don’t tell people this very often but I believe God has been what has gotten me threw the low points in my life. I am happiest when my spiritual condition is strong. It takes resolve and humility to accomplish this but it works. Don’t isolate, it will just add to the painful feelings. Ask for help, it is all around you. You just need to let your guard down and except support form others.
Best of luck.
Ed

Tear's, tear's, sob, sob, the Horror, the Humanity!...............

Packa's words sure give you a special feeling deep down inside, cause I think you guy's have swallowed the hook. Here is a guy that posts abrasive posts from the get go and now he's ready to bite a bullet. It smells like an old friend that once had sugery at Baylor and passed away, he also was a Kawpuke. The way he comes back to this thread and posts his little (.) now and then showing the last breaths of air he is taking - no he is just throwing out more chum. Don't let Packa pull you in with the chum, you will feel like a chump with ninja kicks to the head. He is probably sitting back laughing at the live fish tank he calls "PACKAS FINAL POST!!!!!"

I think PACKA has one of those big shark nets they use to protect the beaches and has caught you all. You won't be laughing when he serves up an order of "Busa Wings" with an oilcan of Fosters, mate.

Hayabusa.org home of the dieing ZX12 owners group! Why do they come here to rest?

FalconCop only uses a gang hook setup at his best.

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 28 December 1999).]

Fitch - ___ie - PACKA

Dr Kavorkian 1-800-PAC-ITIN

If the good doctor is busy try the ZX12r Suicide Hotline.

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 28 December 1999).]

Packa,,My 2Cents, Who cares ?? You put Down "My Country" and I'm supposed to feel sorry cause some guy won't post anymore.

Pass the kleenex,,Don't let the Key Board hit you in the Azz on the way out >>

161 ®

Shirdi Sai Baba?
I see that you are or were into meditation.
A buddha or guru follower you are

Now I understand
Buddha's believe:
1. Life is suffering
2.All suffering is caused by ingnorance

Suffering can be ended by overcomming ignorance and attachment.
Bob

KawAbuser and FC, Packa has enough intelligence to know that if he comes back flaming after all the sympathy cards on this thread, he'll never get another post answered by a clear-thinking .org member again.

The nature of the net seems to be that people will say things to others that they would never say face-to-face, probably because they know they won't have to pay for their insult with a busted nose.

Now I can see from this thread that the net also brings out a quality of easy-going forgiveness that's not normally present in the real world.

I was really pleased to see most members offering up honest advice, spiritual guidance and sympathy to a fellow rider who is clearly in trouble. It makes me proud of the forum.

If he'll just accept the offer and join in with a more respectful attitude, I'm sure that just being an accepted member of this brotherly forum will cheer him up and help with his recuperation.

.org is not going "soft." Only tough guys can afford to be nice.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 28 December 1999).]

bob

the black fella with the afro is sathya sai baba
the black fella on the inside of my arm is shirdi sai baba
choice of tattoos ?
well we all make mistakes !

this is packas ghost by the way

Pete my comments were on fishing, the same way that many months ago there was another who thrived on being offensive and then posted he was in a hospital and died in the doctors care. This left a lot of those who spared with this person a little uneasy and remorseful of any harse comments. Yet, only to learn this was a scam from the get go.

Not much differant from what I have seen of PACKA's posts. His flames on America, gun ownership, and Ninja kicks are now changed to someone ready to call Dr Kavorkian for a house call. Yes the membership here for the most part will help one another without ever meeting each other in person. I am personnaly thankful to have meet many a member as on the whole they are a unique and friendly bunch.

Dr. Kavorkian 1-800-eat-dung

Ahhh....sort of a "spirited" conversation with a spirit about a spiritual guide as it were. How are the bikes on that side sahib? Any trouble with cops? Whaddya eat? Do they have Speedvision there? Do you have to pay for it?(surely not)

Just a couple more more questions. I'm a big fan of curry myself. Do curry farts smell as bad on that side as they do here? Does beer make 'em worse there too? Also can you like move faster there? I mean, say you were trapped by one, could you outrun it by being somewhere else real quick? I don't mean to be a pest but I don't know anyone else that has uhhhh...."gone on" that can type and knows how to find Hayabusa org. Thanks

Back