Pacific Northwest

Just kidding Cache I'd like to meet up with you , Goldenchild and the other Portland guys someday.

Hey I turned 10,000 miles on last weekend! I got 10,300 right now , not bad for only having it 10 months.

Hey you two!!! Quit braggin'! You're makin me feel bad!!

Frisbee....if you can put that many miles on in that short of time....why the hell haven't you been over here yet?

HUH?
tounge.gif

Hey you two!!!  Quit braggin'!  You're makin me feel bad!!

Frisbee....if you can put that many miles on in that short of time....why the hell haven't you been over here yet?  

HUH?
tounge.gif
I got 30,000 on my 02 ( and 39 states) . Why come over there you never want to ride
tounge.gif
! Just kidding .

tounge.gif

I WANT to ride every day......unfortunately I've got to work:(

I work every saturday....might make it tough to do a BBQ on a sat eve.....unless you don't care if we eat at .......like.....10PM??
tounge.gif

I know Mark... I'm just teasing you!!!! Wish you could join us for more than a glass of wine at the bar for a few minutes!!!!

Ok then here it is: if Neeley is good for the 15/16th then we will go with that....if it rains then we move it to the 29th and 30th.

Mark, how about you and your wife arrange to stay at the Clover Island inn that even so you can at least get wasted with us and have dinner?
smile.gif

Well, might be all I can do this time....hard to say. but I WILL do at least that.

If nothing else.....OREGON IN '06!!!!!

We have to get as many of us together for next year as is possible.
It'll be a great ride!! Keep mid July open!

Good then its on like Donkey Kong:

We have:

Scootergirl
ZXMurphy
Frisbee for Saturday only?
Me

Who else is up to having some damn fun, I guarantee its going to be fun.
cool.gif

Yeah I forgot.. I am sure he will make it...we talked a few days ago , all he needs is tires.
smile.gif

Make the plan you guys...I'll be there. Maybe I can bring my better half this time....(she could be my designated driver!!)

Ok, the "BOSS" has spoken......I can't play anymore tonight. She says I gotta go to beddiebye now.:p

See ya later!!
biggrin.gif

Back