Pacific Northwest

The Busa is like a mini bike compared to this thing...I am sure I will end up wrecked really fast if I keep on playing that dumb kinda ####...the Gixxer just wont tolerate the kind of carelessness allowed on the Busa.
You better be careful buddy!!! Those knees aren't the same with replacements!!!!

So we got:

Frisbee
ZXMurphy
Neeley
Scootergirl (dibs btw.)
me

Who else?   Come on Rev, you gotta make at least one ride this year.
I'll be up for this ride except for next weekend. We are singing at Oysterfest in Shelton. So any other weekend sounds GREAT!!! "You know who" may be able to join us by then with the new 06 Gixxer!  Sorry BV!!! He has dibs!!!!!  
blush.gif

How about Justintime, motorkor, havoc?
rock.gif
?
You guys settle on a weekend and I will try to make it work from my end. Just to busy for me to tell you which days are out.

Hopefully the weather holds a little while longer. I will have the wheels with new tires put back on by this weekend. picked up a nail running Chuckanut with a fellow FF. Wasn't going to change the skins until after the tranny was repaired this winter, damnit.

Oh well, need to get them scuffed in and loose the chicken strips now. Your ride may be my first chance to do that.
smile.gif

I'll be up for this ride except for next weekend. We are singing at Oysterfest in Shelton. So any other weekend sounds GREAT!!! "You know who" may be able to join us by then with the new 06 Gixxer! Sorry BV!!! He has dibs!!!!!

How about Justintime, motorkor, havoc??
lol, yeah I was joking.
smile.gif
Tell Steve to come along, he should take the time out for at least one ride this year, you only live once!!

Also you might want to see if Vena can come again so you are not all alone back there.

Frisbee
ZXMurphy
Neeley
Scootergirl
TufBusa
Justintime2
me

So that is 7 so far... 1 more would be about the perfect sized group. 10 is about the maximum we need.

Anyone else?

lets set up a date....I told Frisbee to work out a few weekends he could get off.

We have:
Oct 1-2nd
8th and 9th
15th and 16th
29th and 30th

November would be pushing it as it is historically the rainiest month of the year. Even October is a gamble that is why we need to set up 2 possible weekends.

I say we go early and shoot for the 8th and 9th....my gut feeling is not good though. Rain is coming later this week for the first time in awhile....something tells me I better take a very long ride after work tomorrow and go for a good long ride Wednesday on my day off.
smile.gif

smile.gif

funny, mostly the FAR pacific northwest folks are getting out...

when you all get an itchin' to get to the portland/vancouver area, let the rest of us know.

And no, you will have to come up here if you want to ride with us.. WA runs the Pacific Northwest.

Well if we can get a few folks to agree to a date then lets settle on it...but its gotta be a Saturday and Sunday.

Id really like Justintime2 and ZXMurphy to come along ...can you 2 make it the 15th-16th?

What about Steve, can he make it those dates?

We need a back up date too in case it rains

Alright dammit! Why can't you guys get "normal" jobs so you can ride on tuesday/wednesday??

HUH??

Oh well, let me know when you are riding for sure.....maybe I can run with ya Sunday morning or something....:D

I have no idea whether Tufbusa can make it or not. I was pushing for the the 15/16 because he may be done with his job by then and ready for a break but I have not even mentioned it to him yet. I'm up for whatever you guys decide. I'm having PMS (parked motorcycle syndrome) I rode Sunday evening and that's it since I got home from our weekend to Eastern WA. My new job is keeping me busy, busy, busy!!!! Plus our singing gigs!!! I'm ready for another get away.....soon!!!! Just keep me posted! I'm there... weather permitting.

Bad news for me , I can't do 2 days
sad.gif
. Sat. only but the 15th or 29th will work for me . Even if you guys do 2 days I will go as far as I can then turn around . Sorry BV and everyone.

Back