Pacific Northwest

And........after thinking about it last night AND spending all afternoon on a gxr1000 I'm thinking I will trade the busa in. Haven't really decided for sure. Can I still be the "Haybusa Mistress" if I sell?
Yes , we will let you keep the name ! Was it that comfortable ? what year was it ? I still want a TLR 1000. Starting to lean towards a Aprilla.

I don't think anything in the sportbike world is as comfy as a Busa but 98% of my riding is 4 hours or less and riding on a marshmellow is not my first priority. Both the GXR1K's I've ridden are '07 and I think they are comfortable enough. I've also ridden an R1 which is a nice bike as well. I just prefer the Gxr's

I don't think anything in the sport bike world is as comfy as a Busa but 98% of my riding is 4 hours or less and riding on a marshmallow  is not my first priority. Both the GXR1K's I've ridden are '07 and I think they are comfortable enough. I've also ridden an R1 which is a nice bike as well. I just prefer the Gxr's
You could upgrade your suspension for a lot less than the cost of a new bike.

I want a new bike.
Why not have two
laugh.gif

Well....I have considered that for quite a while as well but last time I did that one of them collected dust. The reason I wanted to keep my old big cruiser was for comfort and I was so in love my Busa I never rode the cruiser again. I have a feeling the story would be the same.

How come if I want to edit my post it says I'm not authorized to change it? I had a type"O" a few posts back and it wouldn't let me change it. I also do not like it when I get an email notification of a post to a tracked topic and there is no "link"....you used to be able to just click on the link and it would take you right to the post.

Big difference between the cruiser and the Busa...not so much with the Gixxer and the Busa. You can afford two bikes
cool.gif

So, anyone local have the BOZ Bros 4-2-1 pipe? I am thinking about getting it for my ride, but I wanna actually hear one!!!!!

BTW - Been a while, how the hell are you kids?

Nobody I know has that one , but there was a article on sport rider mag and you cah listen to alot of exhausts on their website .

Where have you been ? You missed the oyster run !

Hello gang, I have a bike again! I wanted to wait for that Buell but a few bad reviews and then an deal on a BMW fell right onto my lap so I now own a BMW K1200R Sport. Not as fast as the Busa but it still gets up and goes. Lots of little toys, so many I'm not even sure what they are for.

Thats hella cool !! I was just thinking about you the other day . I think that the BMW will be a better bike .
beerchug.gif
Can't wait to see it.
cool.gif

Back