Pacific Northwest

Not just in the hot tub bro !! All weekend !!!
cool.gif

Hey Frisbee! Looks like a great spot. Glad you had a nice time!!!! I had my fun this year in Europe. I may not see another vacation for a year!!!! It was well worth it though. I'm still playing catch up at work.

Thanks I'm sure it wasn't as nice as europe but it was very relaxing . We plan on going again just before Christmas.

Anyone that is interested there is a bike show at the South hill mall in pallyup this weekend . go check it out . Mine will be there for voting grab a form .
beerchug.gif

Nope , Bd news My bike won't be ready in time to be in it . But check it out theres alot of bikes there.

I just want to get out and ride for once. I am totally scooter deprived. My life is so busy now a days that I can hardly find time for anything but work.

I did go to Paulson's and sit on the only new Busa they have received (already sold). I have to say that I really don't like it much. I love the one I have much more. I think I will be shopping for something lighter and fun for playing on. I will keep my Busa because it is comfy and good for trips, etc. The '08 has some great new features and I'm sure it is a great bike but just not for me. I certainly don't need more power. I do like the little blings, like gear indicator and mode change (whatever they call it?)I understand the suspension is a lot better as well. I have many other things I need to spend money on.

Looks like a cool place Frisbee.. My better half and I have rented lots of cabins over the years... four or five in the Leavenworth area. Problem is, we always need more room than that.

Looks cool tho!

Yeah , this place is small but its not near anyone . Its about 45 minutes from Leavenworth.

I just want to get out and ride for once. I am totally scooter deprived. My life is so busy now a days that I can hardly find time for anything but work.

I did go to Paulson's and sit on the only new Busa they have received (already sold). I have to say that I really don't like it much. I love the one I have much more. I think I will be shopping for something lighter and fun for playing on. I will keep my Busa because it is comfy and good for trips, etc. The '08 has some great new features and I'm sure it is a great bike but just not for me. I certainly don't need more power. I do like the little blings, like gear indicator and mode change (whatever they call it?)I understand the suspension is a lot better as well. I have many other things I need to spend money on.
I hear you SG , I would rather buy something that is a little more "throw around fun" ( can you say Apriila )!!! What color is the one that they have there ?

I'm headed out right now! I just can't pass up the last of the sunshine for awhile. We went out yeatsrday for a wonderful jaunt.

Frisbee - the Busa they had was the two tone black. And........after thinking about it last night AND spending all afternoon on a gxr1000 I'm thinking I will trade the busa in. Haven't really decided for sure. Can I still be the "Haybusa Mistress" if I sell?

Back