Pacific Northwest

Sweet I like Food!
biggrin.gif
We definately have that much in common then.
tounge.gif

As you will see from my somewhat round shape I also like food. Please If you know a good food joint then thats where we are going.

Yeah I mentioned Mama's @ 215 s. Lincoln St., they have an outdoor patio.

They are open til' 3pm and I already called them and they told me they can do 10% off..so better than nothing.

I told her probably between 12-3pm but she said she need a tighter time frame for her to block off 20 seats
outside.

So if you guys can narrow it down to inside of an hour or something that would be great......or perhaps I could just take the number with us and call her when we are within 30-40min of arriving.

I went here before with a few other riders and the food was good....we passed right thru here on our way to hwy 112 past Joyce. I dont know my way around Port Angeles but so hopefully one of you guys knows were Lincoln St. is.

So if we can get a better idea of how many riders we are gonna have altogether and a tighter time as to when we will arrive then that would be great...I will call the restraunt back with that info.

And can we get a roll call please if its not too much trouble:)
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Im there.

Though I may be riding sweep if I dont get enough rest and something inside is telling me to take a chill for this ride.  We well see when we get there but I go with my gut.
I'll definately be packing my camera and am looking forward
to meeting a bunch of new people.
See you guys Sunday.
Sunday or Saturday??

Still working on going on the full ride, but will show up at Southcenter just to BS. May ride a little bit of the way too.

And can we get a roll call please if its not too much trouble:)
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Im there.

Though I may be riding sweep if I dont get enough rest and something inside is telling me to take a chill for this ride.  We well see when we get there but I go with my gut.
I'll definately be packing my camera and am looking forward
to meeting a bunch of new people.
See you guys Sunday.
Sunday or Saturday??

Still working on going on the full ride, but will show up at Southcenter just to BS. May ride a little bit of the way too.
The ride is Sunday.

Thanks been working on the wrong day for the sitter.
I would have been down there tomorrow morning that would have sucked.

Hmm, maybe I better call around and see if I cant get us a group discount for lunch.   You guys did want to eat lunch in Port Angeles right?
If we are on the road by 9 am we should make Hurricane Ridge between noon and 1pm and be passing back through Port Angeles soon after.

Bent Valve, we should be making our lunch stop between 1 and 2 pm.

It's about an hour to Port Townsend from Port Angeles where we take the ferry.

<!--EDIT|Mike the Cop
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124465918 -->

Ok. I checked for Mama's using Microsofts Streets and Trips program and know exactly where it's at.

We now have Mama's for lunch.

Neeley is going to have an itinerary he will share with us at breakfast which will include planned stops, ferry crossing times etc.

See all of you Sunday.

<!--EDIT|Mike the Cop
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124467877 -->

Thanks been working on the wrong day for the sitter.
I would have been down there tomorrow morning that would have sucked.
Thay would've sucked ! I have one other buddy that will probly only meet us and ride a little they break off he has to meet someone by 4:00. The other busa rider can't make it . I'm surprized that so many people are still saying that they can go . Useually life changes your plans . Hope to see all the guys that can't make it on the oyster run Sept 25th. . We'll take pics .

I will be there,I may be a little hung over but i will be there:p
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|kilroy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124474896 -->

Ok. I checked for Mama's using Microsofts Streets and Trips program and know exactly where it's at.

Neeley is going to have an itinerary he will share with us at breakfast which will include planned stops, ferry crossing times etc.

See all of you Sunday.
Ok our patio tables should be reserved from 1-2pm ..I told her we'd have between 15-20+ people. We get 10% off.

See all of you Sunday.
What time are we scheduled to leave Hawks Prairie Resturant ?

Ok. I checked for What time are we scheduled to leave Hawks Prairie Resturant ?
We will be leaving Hawks Prairie between 9:00 to 9:30am.

Neeley has the completed Itinerary. I've ridden this ride a bunch of times and you'll really like the roads and scenery.

Tomorrow I'll be on Doc and the wife will be on Rascal for the 5 Ferry 3 Island run that leaves Destination Harley at 7:10am.

This should be a hoot. A couple of Goldwings among all those Harleys.

<!--EDIT|Mike the Cop
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124493036 -->

Back