laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Not sure if I can make the ride or not, but wouldn't mind just coming down and at least meeting a few of you, since your just down the road.

All pleasure.

I just spoke with Neeley on the phone again, he says you put down some pretty majory miles yourself.
Yes, I ride a bit. Most of my miles are pleasure. I do enjoy touring though. The 1800 Goldwing is a great road bike. It's quite nimble for its size and weight. Did a couple of Saddle Sore 1,000's with it. Been wanting Neeley to do one with me.

Video didn't come through but the sound of the metal they were leaving sure did.

Have you seen the t-shirt that has on the front: Deals Gap 318 curves in 11 miles. And on the back: Kansas, 11 curves in 318 miles?

Yeah , you're meeting Kilroy and Bent in woodinville.:D And Manatrader Come and at least meet at the mcdonalds I'll be there at 7:15
cool.gif

And can we get a roll call please if its not too much trouble:)
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Im there.

Though I may be riding sweep if I dont get enough rest and something inside is telling me to take a chill for this ride. We well see when we get there but I go with my gut.
I'll definately be packing my camera and am looking forward
to meeting a bunch of new people.
See you guys Sunday.

Is manatrader coming?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Hey Neeley,

Vena just emailed me saying she will have 7 with her at McDonalds. Looks like somewhere between 15 and 20.

I scouted the route today. A little road work being done. Nothing to drastic. Will have ferry times etc for Sunday.

rock.gif

rock.gif

Is manatrader coming?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Hey Neeley,

Vena just emailed me saying she will have 7 with her at McDonalds. Looks like somewhere between 15 and 20.

I scouted the route today. A little road work being done. Nothing to drastic. Will have ferry times etc for Sunday.

Thanks for you hard work to make this a better ride!

Hmm, maybe I better call around and see if I cant get us a group discount for lunch.   You guys did want to eat lunch in Port Angeles right?

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124420926 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back