Pacific Northwest

How long is he going to be here, do you know? And how did you find out ? He told you instead of us because you look better huh?
biggrin.gif

How long is he going to be here, do you know? And how did you find out ? He told you instead of us because you look better huh?
biggrin.gif
Duh!! If you were Paul...who would you rather meet? HUH?

THAT'S a no brainer!! LOL!

Dam, the one time I wished I WAS on the west side!!!

If he has any plans to travel over to the.....(usually) sunny side, let me know!

What's up guys? I hope you all are enjoying this cold ass weather as much as I am.
cool.gif

PB, you got family here in WA or what? Lets hook up for some drinks one night ..how long you gonna stay?

I never did make it to the bike show BTW..I had flu like symptoms and needed some rest that weekend.

It's really going around. Did it keep you home work as well? I did get to see Vena but I just missed the Neeley boys by a few minutes.

I was sorry to have been unavailable while Paul was here. I think he's on his way somewhere else in the state now. He was with friends in Redmond and I talked to him Friday evening for a while. He tried to meet up with Revlis and that didn't pan out either.

I got to talk to Paul briefly, wished him a Merry Christmas and let him know we missed having him around...too dam bad I am not a little closer, would have been great to meet him.

How is everyone else doing? All ready for Christmas?

I don't know about you guys, but I am already sick of this freezin' cold weather. It has been in the teens at night (11 last nite) and the 20's during the day.
It is, however, supposed to "warm up" thru this week...supposed to get into the 40's by weeks end (WHOOO-HOOO!!!)

I go out and feed the horses every morning @ 6 am....ya outa see me.....I look like a freakin' eskimo!
tounge.gif

Yes, he is. I felt kind of bad that I couldn't talk longer, had to get off the phone when I got to my house....this time of year is so crazy!
tounge.gif

We talked a couple of times. I know it may seem like just a hop, skip and a jump but Redmond and even Seattle (especially this time of year) is not just across town. I do have all my shopping done and everything is even wrapped. I'm still singing quite a bit and have a few more events before Christmas. That's always fun!!!

Very cool! You can be our musical entertainment on next years ride!!
biggrin.gif

By the way we got a new board member here in tacoma area. Gilg (Gil) I talked to him today about some parts hes looking for . I'm looking for his post , but he's about to retire and just got an 02 .

New Busa rider in the NW---me! At least I wil be a Busa rider once I get a battery, chain, tires, Puig, etc. Any of you seen this bike before? Belonged to a Yakima owner is what the Kennwick dealer told me. Had a decal on the side "EGR Motorsports", which must not have meant anything because the dealer took it off. Anyway, it's a '02 Busa and I'll be retired and riding the roads on the magic date: April 1 2006.
Attaching a dumbed=down resolution pic for whatever detail is left after the pixel reductions.

02Busa40pc.jpg

Back