Pacific Northwest

Yea, things have been a but quiet lately....usually I see the PNW thread on the first page.

Too bad you are gonna miss the ride Frisbee..But I would have to say, the honeymoon would be a bit higher on my priority list too!
tounge.gif

I think we've been quieter because the tracker isn't working . Can you tell it bugs me ? Anyway , yeah I will misssout on the ride but we are doing a 4 day cruise and will be getting married on the Is. of Catalina . Then all the family goes home and we get on another 7 day cruise for the coast of Mexico for our honeymoon. I can ride later!
biggrin.gif

Hi guys! Boy - it's been lonely here on this thread!!!! I wasn't suppose to say who but I'm going to tell you now. Pacific Busa (Paul) is here in Redmond and I was going to try and get a few of us together for a meet and greet but I'm so swamped with work and getting ready to host my office Christmas party at my house on Saturday I hardly have time to blink. I have his number if anyone wants to try and meet up with him.

Pacman is here ?? To bad the weather sucks or he could have gone on a ride (and not in a circle:p )!

Yes he is and I would truly love to meet him in person. I wish I didn't have so much going on.

We don't have anything set up but if you want to contact him just PM me and I will give you the number where he can be reached.

Back