Owtchh, Pics of leathers and helmet!

Seriously, he needs to just gtfo. Go to the Zx-14 website and start this crap over there, except this time with a zx-14 coming in a few weeks, and a zx-10 as a track bike. Maybe you can steal some new pics....:punch::drama:

Anyone remember this post about his buddy that went down.???

he is in wales, he emailed me this pic and the pic of his helmet...

I dont think he has anymore, but i'll get him to take some...

the law here is, if your hit from behind it is the persons falt for driving/riding to close...
BUT

The other insurence company will NOT pay, due to him having valid insurence...

He has recived a bill of £1300 through the post after 2 visits to court...

I really feel sorry for him...

Anyway i'll phone him toniht and see if he has any more, after all i though if u was modding the bike to do with preformance thats the only reason you would have to tell the insurence company... in the uk they will try anyway to get out!!! and it looks like bennets have wone!!

Anyway, i dont care about the bike or the amount he has paid, after all, hes not dead, just abit shock up... the car hit him at around 45mph while he was rolling at 15mph up to the lights...

I think car drivers are some times worse than bikers... even tho we get more Sh*t from people...

If Owen Jumps off a building tomorrow I hope you guys feel guilty....you..you..you bullies..:poke:

At least then we will get a pic of him from the papahs:rofl:

Yeah supposedly has a ton of nice bikes, but buys crappy helmets? Something smells a bit funny here...

Plus, your gear got that rashed but your alleged bike has hardly a scratch on it? I call BS here.

Yeah supposedly has a ton of nice bikes, but buys crappy helmets? Something smells a bit funny here...

Plus, your gear got that rashed but your alleged bike has hardly a scratch on it? I call BS here.

everything he's ever posted has been bs. Why should this be any different?
Posted via Mobile Device

He only popped the clutch to impress the kindergarten kids and wrecked it in the parking lot.

I know what helmet it is,just was curious on if he knew and it matched up with the one he claimed he had in a previous post.

What brand jacket is it though? (this I honestly dont know.) Wanna see if it matches up with his claims...Prob not though!

Looks like dianese to me, judging from the symbol on the shoulder.
Sounds like all this owen guy has to do is post a pic of himself next to each one of his bikes holding his scratched up gear in his two hundred thousand square foot garage.

I dont see the big deal.

You guys are such negative people, i'm not posting any pics of my rocket bike now coz i don't think any of you would believe me. :laugh:

that helmet shot looks familiar..... Ill be re-looking.... lol
BUT.. you guys do know he just does this to feed on ...its not so much about the posing as it is the fun he gets from reading the posts...

Besides all the obvious holes in the story, I love how the jacket and helmet are scuffed on opposing sides. Apparently his neck can rotate 180*.

Nick
"may explain some of the posts!"

Compare that to the damage of his moped and that don't match either. I guess paint don't scratch as much as the leather and helmet does. :poke:

Same thing I said yesterday, Strife. Im done giving this troll attention. Maybe if we all do the same, he goes trolling somewhere else.

GMAX GM68s rock! I have two of them. Good reviews and several crash reviews with great results. The lights in the back are really cool too for night safety.:thumbsup:

The bike stopped when the back tire hit the curb, but i didnt stop... my mate was riding next to me while i was sliding along on the ice, and finaly went up the curb and slowed down...

My bike was lucky it hit the curb on the rear tire, as it wouldnt look like that...

Back