Owtchh, Pics of leathers and helmet!

owens231

Registered
This is a pic of my helmet after a 40mph ish slide "as asked for"...

Im getting a new 1 soon :)

damaged-gmax.jpg

73143_243140.jpg

yeah well, Im selling the b-king soon, as i didnt think a hayabusa's insurence would be £2000 cus of my age...

I'll get hayabusa leathers as they look rather cool :)

yeah well, Im selling the b-king soon, as i didnt think a hayabusa's insurence would be £2000 cus of my age...

I'll get hayabusa leathers as they look rather cool :)

Dude! are you friggen serious??? You just posted 2 days ago that you didnt have a busa yet and now on this site you're still trying to say you've got one and need insurance money.:rofl: Are you some kinda pathelogical liar or something?:laugh: You need a big spoonful of this......

liar%20syrup.jpg

Dude! are you friggen serious??? You just posted 2 days ago that you didnt have a busa yet and now on this site you're still trying to say you've got one and need insurance money.:rofl: Are you some kinda pathelogical liar or something?:laugh: You need a big spoonful of this......

16 and full of more crap than a midwest dairy barn! Kid needs serious mental help. Guys, please stop feeding into his threads with the compliments and attaboys, it only encourages him to post more of his BS! Call him out on his lies, he's only got about 3 dozen or so already in the short time he's been here. Maybe he'll finally go away and bug another forum. :whistle:

Dude can you imagine what your face would look like with those scratches on it ?
New shield and a new paint job on the lid and it should be good ?

Anyone notice how quick he can get pics of "his" wrecked gear but can't get pics of his 99 copper, oh wait, I mean 2003 Busa, or does he have the Gen 2 now?
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/2252093-post42.html
Or pics of his B-King, or Ninja 250, chit, he probably owns a Ducati 1198 too! KTM SuperDuke? Jay Leno - your garage pales in comparison to Owen's!
:rofl:

Back