Out of Towner (SoCalHoons)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all youse SoCaHoons:

We're having company. :beerchug:

Our boy Zukracer (Brian) is coming to town from New York for a couple of days next weekend (Friday/Saturday 25/26JUN).

We're planning a Hoon Dinner and wanted to rally the troops.

Bring your significant other and join us at either C-Level or Oggi's in the mid-city area.

It'll be great! :woot:

I'll be coming home on Wednesday...:cheerleader:...and can't wait.

Post up if you can or can't come, and let's show Zuk some of our typical SoCalHoon hospitality...

Scar

gotta work friday night and will be in 29 palms sat night

I guess instead of the red carpet, we can just get out the maroon bath mat, Zuk...hahahaha...just kidding, don't have a cow.

Let's see some more activity here, folks!
Posted via Mobile Device

Lamb will be around. Friday night Oggi's sounds good! Saturday at C-level sounds OK too.

well I'm officially booked into the lajala (just for you scar :p ) Marriott. Looks fancy pants enough no clue how nice the area is but figured I did the harbor one last time :thumbsup:

Well, that's just fantastic.

Glad you've got 'er dialed.

Looking for some more hoons to come share a libation or two...

:whistle:

I will be with Skaz in 29! :-( sorries. I want to make the next ride though..... I get my new tires on tuesday.

Looking for some more hoons to come share a libation or two...

:whistle:

Libation? How about a truckload of Patron straight from the factory? Oh, that load might go to the Peppermill instead of MA. :beerchug::laugh::whistle:
I will be there if I am in town.

Last edited:
I guess instead of the red carpet, we can just get out the maroon bath mat, Zuk...hahahaha...just kidding, don't have a cow.

Let's see some more activity here, folks!
Posted via Mobile Device

More like a Purple Paper-cloth! :laugh:

Hi Brian, Sorry I won't be there.

Take care and have a safe trip.
Bubba

I feel bad now. If there isn't enough SoCal Hoons maybe I should change the Zion trip and make it a mad dash to San Diego and familiarize myself with the back side of Idyllwild. :laugh:

I'm passing through SD on the way to Vegas, so any Vegas area hoons that are lurking, we have a whole week there to find a night to Hoon it up :beerchug:

Slight change of plans, I'm staying at the San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina instead of the La Jolla one, figured with not a lot of solid plans for Sat day, I might as well enjoy the sunrise over the water :thumbsup:

Back