Heck Of A Way To Make The News...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Been a minute since I've been on here...still posting from paradise. Or is it? We made the news again...ain't life grand? :lol: Hopefully It's all smoke and mirrors. Hopefully.

We got about what...175-200k people here. We're just a speck on the map. Yes we have three bases here...but It's not like we have tens of thousands of troops here. Small...and perhaps disposable? I hate to sound like a negative nancy...but oh man if there was ever a time where I felt particularly vulnerable it's now.

I mean...Our delegate doesn't even have a vote in Congress. But we're important, though...they're gonna work to protect us and assure us that an attack on us is an attack on the US. Of course they're gonna tell us that...can't have the masses in a panic and hysteria.

I still can't shake the feeling that we'd make an awfully good sacrificial lamb. Not enough people dead to warrant much more of a gasp of indignation and perhaps a sad heart...and just enough military casualties to cause an outrage and demand for retribution.

Face it. We're just a nobody on this side of the world. Expendable in the grand scheme of things...The perfect catalyst for war. It not like Los Angeles is wiped out...or New York...or DC. We're just speck on the map that people have maybe heard about. Hell...When I call to place an order for some items people still think I'm from a foreign nation. Yep. Sure sounds like we're an important asset alright. We're just a convenient military base...that would be inconvenient to lose. But not life changing.

Maybe I'm just insecure. Maybe I'm just over-reacting. Not that it matters much...In the grand scheme of things. I mean...If they were OK with sacrificing Hiroshima and Nagasaki, what's a little speck-on-the-map island? Expendable, probably.

Don't matter where it hits...my whole island will be ground zero. And if It does? Well...raise a glass to a poor SOB whose bad luck it was to be born and in love with his island paradise home.

And make sure you get the bastids. Don't let my passing and my family's passing be for naught. You light that bastard up, you here?

BIBA!!! TANO Y MAN CHAMORU!!

Hang in their bro , really feeling for you and hoping good sense prevails , and this escalating situation calms . Still time for hot heads to sit down at the negotiating table .

Hey there PAC man good to see your name online. Your not just a speck, your USA so just remember that!

Hoping you and yours remain safe and forever Vigilant Pacificbusa! This Sabre rattling little dictator needs to be dealt with swiftly and China has been sitting by and watching/enabling it all to happen for decades. Hoping Trump does more than his predecessors in dealing with this!

PAC MAN Has entered the Building!
Maybe time to get off the Island,,,

Oh Pac, it's so good to hear from you after so long!!! I thought about you when this news started to stir.........

I agree with what you said, and I thought the same when I was watching the news this morning - this is a spark, a catalyst, and so easy for the masses to not think about the people affected because this isn't NYC or DC, or Los Angeles...it's amazing how society and the news assigns importance of life to the metropolis. Even today, the maps they were showing on the news, I was thinking "Do the masses not know where Guam is?!" I know the answer to that....

Thinking about you all!!

NK is crazy, but not 100% stupid. If they fire on Guam it will be the end of him. This is all to make a point to China that he's become too much of a liability. If they want him dead, he'll be dead in 10 minutes.

I will also say (which is all I CAN say), that the Army is making real movement to back up words with action.

There will be swift retaliation !

As long as we keep teaching our kids to act like a HERO early ~ we will own more than just the school YEAR when they get older . . .

DG0YE49UIAABr9m.jpg

NK is crazy, but not 100% stupid. If they fire on Guam it will be the end of him. This is all to make a point to China that he's become too much of a liability. If they want him dead, he'll be dead in 10 minutes.

I will also say (which is all I CAN say), that the Army is making real movement to back up words with action.

I agree NK is not 100% stupid, a population a little more than 1/2 the size of California and they want to attack the USA? I think they are smart enough to know when it is time to back off, rather than suicide. They are smart enough to know that the world have enough morals to not execute 20 million people and leave China and South Korea with the problem of a massive sick refugee issue. In the mean time they are having fun with the Donald, to see how far they can push him.

Back