Out doing some riding...pics inside

mynewride

Registered
Left wichita yesterday rode into AR then into MO and back into AR to sleep into bentonville. This morning I rode the pig trail twice then moved on to talamina pass. Rode into south OK and back into AR. We are currently staying in Waldron AR. I only have a few pics on my phone but I'll get the rest off of my digital slr when I get home, along with my hero can footage.

I almost cleared the chicken strips....yay. I felt very comfortable and actually it felt relaxed, almost slow. Anyhow envoy the few pics I have as a teaser.

uploadfromtaptalk1336271855697.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1336271883559.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1336271898045.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1336271936910.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1336271951813.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1336271960591.jpg

How did you do the pans? Do you have one of those cameras that do them automatically? Nice stuff.

What kind of a phone do you have? How do you post pics off the phone? I have tried but never have been able to. I have the HTC merge phone. Nice pics and thanks for sharing

What kind of a phone do you have? How do you post pics off the phone? I have tried but never have been able to. I have the HTC merge phone. Nice pics and thanks for sharing

I'm using a galaxy nexus by Samsung. I use tapatalk to post pics

Nice shots bro, keep them coming!

I am having the hardest time uploading anything so seeing shots like this is making me try to figure out what I'm doing wrong!:banghead:

Back