Our ride today

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
It was a great day to ride. We started the morning early leaving the house around 6:15 am. We all met together in Adarisville and we were off to Road Atlanta to see VMAN1300 burn some rubber. We made it there and talked and watched the guys ride the course. They all tried to talk me into doing a track day with them in the future, still thinking about that one, but James told me about one at Barber where you can go and do a free two session ride in November, I think I am going to try that one out, then I will be hooked.  Anyway we left there and rode to Suches for a ride up HWY 60. It was great as always. Almost got the chicken strips off my new Michelins. Those tires are great, i felt so confident in the curves. Owell, here are a few pics.

Hope ya enjoy.

<!--EDIT|georgiabusa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145151332 -->

4_15_06_RA_Suches_027_35_.JPG

Jeffs BMW. This was his first trip to Suches, I think he had a really good time.  I know I did.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|georgiabusa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145151085 -->

4_15_06_RA_Suches_042_35_.JPG

Sweet! Got your message too late to go. Packing my stuff to head out toward Pacific Busa's stomping grounds. Pac, keep one on ice for me will ya!

Cool
cool.gif

If you do the Intro session with NESBA, just make sure you've got the money to pay for the rest of the day, because once you get out on the track, you won't want to go home.
laugh.gif

<--- Hi, my name is Jim, and I'm a Track Head
tounge.gif

Cool
cool.gif

If you do the Intro session with NESBA, just make sure you've got the money to pay for the rest of the day, because once you get out on the track, you won't want to go home.
laugh.gif

<--- Hi, my name is Jim, and I'm a Track Head
tounge.gif
Yeah, may need to take a little extra cash. ( thought ) ( need to start saving )
jump9.gif

I bet it is addicting. I know VMAN is hooked.

Tim,

Thanks for posting the images.

I had a great time riding with you and Ronnie yesterday. It was a real treat.

Regards,

Jeff

Back