Our first child

Congrats
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Matthew Joseph is a healthy baby boy 19 1/2" long and 7lbs. 8oz. My wife and new son are doing fine. Already had his 1st Dr. appointment and is gaining weight.
thumb_up.gif

I took a week off to help out with things around the house, she is taking 90 days off. We are very happy to say the least.
laugh.gif

Cindy says she still wants me to go to the bash(paid for hotel as Chrismas present for me). Lots to do to get ready and enjoy the new baby!
beautiful boy, i bet he gets his looks from mom
laugh.gif

btw, thats a cool wife to get you hotel for christmas
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif

Matthew Joseph is a healthy baby boy 19 1/2" long and 7lbs. 8oz. My wife and new son are doing fine. Already had his 1st Dr. appointment and is gaining weight.
thumb_up.gif

I took a week off to help out with things around the house, she is taking 90 days off. We are very happy to say the least.
laugh.gif

Cindy says she still wants me to go to the bash(paid for hotel as Chrismas present for me). Lots to do to get ready and enjoy the new baby!
beautiful boy, i bet he gets his looks from mom
laugh.gif

btw, thats a cool wife to get you hotel for christmas
ThumbsUp.gif
Yep, got a great wife and now a great son! Thanks to All
thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif

congrats to you and your wife and  
welcome.gif
 to another future 'Busa rider
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

I don't know if you've seen this yet but you got to watch this with the Mrs. This is what you have to look forward to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back