OUCH, that hurt...

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
I smacked my ankle on my trailer 5 days ago while working in my yard. This looks good compared to the morning after. The lump looked like half a raquet ball under the skin. I put it here cuz my wife will not give me any sympathy...

ankle2.jpg

Vitamin " M " will fix that right up, the corpsmen give it to us all the time!

(Gunnybusa @ Jan. 18 2007,17:11) Vitamin  " M " will fix that right up, the corpsmen give it to us all the time!
I hope I'm not missing something that every guy should know, what is Vitamin "M"?  If it is a real supplement it's not in the crap I mix up and drink everyday...  

I swapped to shorter boots my regular work boots made it look really bad when I loosened them.  My daughter blurted out something to the effect of "Mom, Dad broke off his foot..."  without even looking she replied get him a band aid he'll be fine...  That was all I got.  

She started ignoring my pain and suffering a few years back when I took a 3" drywall screw through the shoe and foot and asked for somebody to unscrew it from inside the garage so I could get off the roof without having to call an ambulance.  Just called me some names and walked away...

(DNGrumpy @ Jan. 18 2007,14:30)
(Gunnybusa @ Jan. 18 2007,17:11) Vitamin  " M " will fix that right up, the corpsmen give it to us all the time!
I hope I'm not missing something that every guy should know, what is Vitamin "M"?  If it is a real supplement it's not in the crap I mix up and drink everyday...  

I swapped to shorter boots my regular work boots made it look really bad when I loosened them.  My daughter blurted out something to the effect of "Mom, Dad broke off his foot..."  without even looking she replied get him a band aid he'll be fine...  That was all I got.  

She started ignoring my pain and suffering a few years back when I took a 3" drywall screw through the shoe and foot and asked for somebody to unscrew it from inside the garage so I could get off the roof without having to call an ambulance.  Just called me some names and walked away...
Navy Doc's give you Motrin for EVERYTHING! Vitamin M

Awh poor baby theres your "sympathy" Now buck up and get over it! JK
Sorry to see that looks like it hurts, can I poke it?
Ok for real this time heal up quick and feel better.

tricia [wife] says sorry for your pain.
now stop being a wimp
zzwhip.gif

know you no how i feel
beerchug.gif

(Warputer @ Jan. 18 2007,14:08)
(DNGrumpy @ Jan. 18 2007,17:06) I put it here cuz my wife will not give me any sympathy...
laugh.gif
...I must of married her sister !
wink.gif
My wife won't give me any either, so I need sympathy too!
biggrin.gif

Back