Hurt My Knee..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
Fooling around with the dirt bike yesterday in friends' yard, low sided it, rolled a little ways, and in the process managed to tweak my left knee. Front to back movement is pretty much fine, but there's a big sore spot on the inside of it. From the feel of how it hurts when I move, I must have bent it sideways a little during the rag doll act. Took some Ibuprofins a bit ago, hopefully that will take the edge off enough to at least get the DB out of the back of the truck and get to the store.
This has been a rough week off work. Haven't had any boo boos in several months, then had 2 this week (did the right ankle a few days ago, healed now).
Almost be glad to get back to the relative safety of the steel shop tomorrow.:laugh:

Relative safety...:laugh:

Hope it doesn't require a professional look-see, Tom. Keep us posted.

Dirt bikes, indeed...:rofl:

Stay off them dirt bikes boy, they are dangerous! :shocked:

Knees can really be a problem just by the nature of the beast. If it doesn't feel better in a couple of days, have it looked at. If there is no swelling it's probably minor.

Good Luck! Keep us posted!

If you have a small brace, put it on. I hurt my knee in class one night and thank goodness the brace and a little time worked for me.

hope nothing serious, knee injury can be pain the a$$, get it checked if not better in couple of days!

Well, got the bike off of the truck and got to the Wal Mart and back in one piece. Think (hope) it's a minor thing. Can, with a little care, walk up and down steps without too much problem. That should be a good sign.
I'll have to think before I jump for a few days it looks, but I should be back to good soon.:thumbsup:

A little 'soakinig' may be in line here, too...:whistle:

Hope you heal well, HBTom! Joints aren't anything to mess with, especially the knees. Be careful this week! :beerchug:

Back