Hurts soooooo good!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, ya'll all know about my changes and how I'm hittin' the weights and cardio now as part of my new life. Well, I'm just now gettin' back into the "swing of things" liftin'. This'll be my second week since I started back and it's startin' to get really good already!

Had a most excellent upper body workout Monday morning before work! I hit high points (A Body For Life thing...) on chest AND shoulders. God, it felt sooooooo good to have that burn and pump again! Hit the arms decent, too, just didn't get a high point on them this time. Anyway, my chest and shoulders are SORE as HELL today! Hurts sooooo good though! Feels soooo much better than the aches and joint pains I was havin' from bein' so out of fuggin shape!
biggrin.gif

Good cardio yesterday before work. Can feel the fat meltin' away all day after a good early morning cardio session! I also took a pretty long walk down a local river along a horse ridin' trail about mid day. That was nice! Fresh air, beautiful scenery, the sound of birds as music, and fish splashin' around. Gotta love them nature hikes! Wooooooohoooooooo!
biggrin.gif

Oh, and this morning I hit a high point on squats. Talk about a way to start a day out! Man, I feel like a million bucks this mornin'! It's unreal how much better I feel now as compared to before I changed my life for the better only two weeks ago. I'm really focusin' on that. It's really makin' it MUCH easier than I thought it'd be to see myself doin' this for the rest of my life!

Can you tell I'm excited about my changes? I should have made this committment a few years ago when I done all the same things but had tunnel vision on reachin' my goals and no real vision of the fact that I should live that way from then on! Oh well, at least I didn't wait until it was too late to realize that. My health was no doubt headin' in a BAD direction but it has already improved greatly in just two weeks!

I just wanted to share with ya'll some of this newly obtained and seemingly neverending POSITIVE energy I've got now. If yer on the fence about doin' somethin' similar, let me give you a push off the fence by sayin' JUST GET OFF YER ASS AND DO IT! YOU'LL FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!
biggrin.gif

Have a fit one...
super.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Glad to hear things are going well for you, BT!  I always enjoy that burn after a nice workout.  When I don't get it sometimes I get in a foul mood!  Think it just helps to set the tone!
muscle.gif

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083171144 -->

Glad to hear things are going well for you, BT!  I always enjoy that burn after a nice workout.  When I don't get it sometimes I get in a foul mood!  Think it just helps to set the tone!
muscle.gif
I plan on becomin' just as addicted to those high points and the associated pump and burn as crackheads are to that friggin' rock!
biggrin.gif

BT, That's awesome man, two weeks in. Your past the point of no return. You are now officially hooked.

I started a strict regiment about 6 months ago. The results I am seeing keeps me going every day. I work out 5 days a week, and I look forward to everyone of them. I am picking up the book "Body for life" tomorrow, the one thing I have not been able to do is lose my beer gut. I have a few friends swear by the teachings of "Body for life" and I have seen results in them. I hope after three months of body for life living, I will see the gut disappear. Let us know how its affecting you. I love to hear results. BTW, 6 months ago I started out benching 150lbs I am now benching 270 lbs. I never thought it possible, but I guess sticking to your goals and making it happen is the only way to go. So push as hard as you and your body can handle and I guarantee you will never go back to any old life style.

Congrats again BT, its great to see another get on the healthy track.

(little hint to help you out. The moment your done with the work out go straight to a mirror and flex up a storm, implant that image into your mind and tell yourself every day you are one step closer to a permant looking pump)
biggrin.gif

i just got back from the gym
Back day
once you start seeing changes in your body
you will be hooked

BT, That's awesome man, two weeks in. Your past the point of no return. You are now officially hooked.

I started a strict regiment about 6 months ago. The results I am seeing keeps me going every day. I work out 5 days a week, and I look forward to everyone of them. I am picking up the book "Body for life" tomorrow, the one thing I have not been able to do is lose my beer gut. I have a few friends swear by the teachings of "Body for life" and I have seen results in them. I hope after three months of body for life living, I will see the gut disappear. Let us know how its affecting you. I love to hear results. BTW, 6 months ago I started out benching 150lbs I am now benching 270 lbs. I never thought it possible, but I guess sticking to your goals and making it happen is the only way to go. So push as hard as you and your body can handle and I guarantee you will never go back to any old life style.

Congrats again BT, its great to see another get on the healthy track.

(little hint to help you out. The moment your done with the work out go straight to a mirror and flex up a storm, implant that image into your mind and tell yourself every day you are one step closer to a permant looking pump)
biggrin.gif
I was really impressed with the BFL program when I used it before. Unfortunately I didn't have the focus or motivation needed to make it "for life". I used it like I've always used diets. It got me where I wanted to be and I promptly dropped it like an idiot. This time, you're right... I'm hooked! Got a whole new outlook on things. I'm not in a huge hurry to get where I'm going but I intend to get there the right way and STAY there once I arrive.
wink.gif

Thanks for the words of encouragement.
beerchug.gif
<~That's nutrition shakes, not alcohol!
wink.gif

wink.gif

i just got back from the gym
Back day
once you start seeing changes in your body
you will be hooked
Yep, I'm already seein' and feelin' enough changes to motivate me and keep me focused. Clothes are fittin' a little looser and I'm startin' to see/feel a little muscle tone where there was once only flab. It's addictive to me to see these changes. It really does make me want to keep doin' and eatin' the right things so I continue to see progress.
biggrin.gif

I'd like to be liftin again, but I have a serious time problem....not really a matter of gettin off my ass, I'm never on it.....well cept for now......I'm eatin dinner!!
biggrin.gif

Good on ya though Train!!!!

Awesome, Bullet b/t riding, my pc, work and church I need to start fitting in something. When I get my house I'm going to have a room designated for working out. Gotta get the pullup/dip/pushup contraption and a heavy bag (great cardio and sharpen up the left jab right hook combo. Keep up the work bullet, you're my idol.

Back