Orgs new look, the good and the bad

Still no 'post and return to index' tab :(

I'd like to post in a thread and be directed someplace else than right back into same thread I just read.
:please:

not a problem i had to figure it out.... all i know is its annoying the heck out of it to have to click two buttons to do what used to be done by one... i dont care to see 10 comments on one post that i dont even care about lol i wish it opened straight to that or you had the option to choose what you wanted it to open to

The new author stream is a way to easily see post only from the people on your friends list, threads you subscribed to or that you posted in.

i didnt know you could do that in the first place lol

You can't. You post in a thread now and then are redirected right back to the same thread you just read.
I'd like to post and be redirected back to new posts page or some place else, maybe have a choice on that?

The new author stream is a way to easily see post only from the people on your friends list, threads you subscribed to or that you posted in.

I dont want to see things only from the ppl on my list i want to see them from everyone if not i would miss out from 99% of the ppl that post on here. I liked the way when you clicked on whats new it brought up all the newest posts not how you have to click on whats new and then new posts to do the same thing.

I dont want to see things only from the ppl on my list i want to see them from everyone if not i would miss out from 99% of the ppl that post on here. I liked the way when you clicked on whats new it brought up all the newest posts not how you have to click on whats new and then new posts to do the same thing.

Thats easy then, just click the "New Post" button and you get the same results from all members just like in the past...

Ok, I just noticed a minor problem that should not be too hard to fix.

The PINNED threads are the same color as the rest, the pinned threads should be darker in color.

um i love the new look but....why the heck is the site so much slower now? takes 10 to 15 seconds to load a page now. And before it is said no its not my computer or my internet connection. same computer and net connection i was using before the change is now dog slow.

****Cancel that now its frickin fast as hell**** I didnt adjust anything.

Overall I like the new look. However I do have a suggestion. I find it difficult to quickly find the title of the thread as it sort of blends in with the name of the forum section. What about if you make the thread title a different color? See the example below. Maybe black isn't the right color but it being a different color than the name of the forum section makes it easier to quickly spot the subject of the thread in my opinion:

forum.jpg

Overall I like the new look. However I do have a suggestion. I find it difficult to quickly find the title of the thread as it sort of blends in with the name of the forum section. What about if you make the thread title a different color? See the example below. Maybe black isn't the right color but it being a different color than the name of the forum section makes it easier to quickly spot the subject of the thread in my opinion:

forum.jpg

See here >>> https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/164404-new-skin-colors-you-choose.html <<<
I changed to blue and now small things are white and pop out.

I dont know if I like it!! Now it is true I hate change, but for some reason it looks off to me! I thought my screen hadn't fully loaded when I opened it and refreshed three or four times before I realized it was a new layout! Seems like the name blocks under pics on posts arent complete the look unfinished and hard to distinguish on some peoples info, plus they kind of blend in if you have allot of crap under it! (Like Mine Prob) But I will adjust!!! Good on you for constantly trying to make it better round here unlike some other boards I am on!!

The skin change doesn't address the issue I am referring to. Go to the What's New tab and you'll see what I'm talking about. It looks very jumbled and difficult to quickly scan what is new.

How is this 'jumbled'?
27d6f1bc.jpg

Just asking. It looks fine to me?

The skin change doesn't address the issue I am referring to. Go to the What's New tab and you'll see what I'm talking about. It looks very jumbled and difficult to quickly scan what is new.

They are sorted by time...

All I care about is if its faster.
I'm a busy guy, as we all are I'm sure, and don't have time to wait around forever while the forum tries to load everything. I can interact about a quarter as much as I used to in the same amount of time, which really limits my use of the site.
If these changes make it faster, then I'll call it good :thumbsup:

All I care about is if its faster.
I'm a busy guy, as we all are I'm sure, and don't have time to wait around forever while the forum tries to load everything. I can interact about a quarter as much as I used to in the same amount of time, which really limits my use of the site.
If these changes make it faster, then I'll call it good :thumbsup:

Speed on the site has never been an issue for me... I know we had some members that had some issues when we made the last move but they let me remote into their systems and we fixed the problems they had on their PC's... How is the experience for you today?

forum.jpg

below whats new click on new posts and itll take you back to the original screen like your used to... thats the activity screen and it shows you every comment instead of just posts

Back