Orgs new look, the good and the bad

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Capt my eyes thank you as it is much more easy to read and seems 'crisper'?
The thread column displays nice and neat on my iPhone when I'm on the full site.
The black stands out more and is easier on my eyes. I can read it now from my lap and don't have to hold the phone within inches of my face. :beerchug:.

That's the good.

The bad news is after an hour or so I'm sorry to say I've found no bad news.
So bad news is I got no bad news :laugh:

One thing though. The tabs right below main tabs are barely visible on my iPhone, don't know about any other devices or Pcs. I didnt even see the 'Activity Stream' tab till I zoomed in on it. New posts and private mssgs and the rest in that line are almost impossible to see. You think maybe you could turn those white as well to get them to show up better?

Here's a pic...
359536d4.jpg

You should be using the mobile skin Blanca... its free!

I tried the mobile skin before and didn't like it. It was too mmm 'mobily' ? (new word :laugh:)
I like the 'full site' showing everything.

Have you changed it as well?

No. Will do so now.

Blue Skin color fixed my request and is even cleaner, for me...
9d242715.jpg

Cool!

Carry on nothing to see here but accolades.

Naw, still don't like the mobile site.
It has no H.org banner ripping thru with American flag in background.
And I miss the ads :laugh:

I am working on that skin right now as we speak. Thanks for reminding me

Havent went mobile with it just yet. Just logged in on my laptop... Changes.. Changes.. Changes.... Could you tell us some neat features with the upgrade?
Hopefully the search is a little more accurate with keywords, who knows I may be using it wrong but I just hit search and type in the keyword? I tried it again today was looking for the thread on ebay levers so I typed in levers and it gave me all kinds of threads from tires to aunt betsy's buick wont start

WoW what an improvement on this site since my last post earlier tonight.
Its 100% better, colors and posted images and everything. Great job on this website.

This morning when i woke up i logged on and there were a bunch of question marks everywhere, obviously you guys were updating this site and what a great job you did.

I think I like the mobile site. I haven't used it too much, but it is faster to load and easier to see. I really like what you did to spruce the site up:thumbsup:

I use the "whats new" tab a lot to see what is the latest popular chat..

Before it would list the threads, now it list it by the users.. Also its listing the same thread mulitple times and taking more memory to remember which thread I read compared to before I could just go down the list.. Not really interested in posting order by user but by topic.

Before I would have an average of 3 pages of topics now i have pages and pages and more pages from every post a user has made... This could be 10 pages of Tiller and Skydvr going back and forth about racing in barber to where before it was one line..

Why do I now need to see every post made since I last logged in rather then the thread.. If I am interested in reading about a thread I will see all the posts in that thread.

I use the "whats new" tab a lot to see what is the latest popular chat..

Before it would list the threads, now it list it by the users.. Also its listing the same thread mulitple times and taking more memory to remember which thread I read compared to before I could just go down the list.. Not really interested in posting order by user but by topic.

click on whats new then look under it click on new posts and its the old style

Havent went mobile with it just yet. Just logged in on my laptop... Changes.. Changes.. Changes.... Could you tell us some neat features with the upgrade?
Hopefully the search is a little more accurate with keywords, who knows I may be using it wrong but I just hit search and type in the keyword? I tried it again today was looking for the thread on ebay levers so I typed in levers and it gave me all kinds of threads from tires to aunt betsy's buick wont start

Here is one I posted this week...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/164289-new-forum-features.html

Got it:thumbsup: Much better,, Now I have tools to go with the tools LOL!
Thanks card :beerchug: much better

not a problem i had to figure it out.... all i know is its annoying the heck out of it to have to click two buttons to do what used to be done by one... i dont care to see 10 comments on one post that i dont even care about lol i wish it opened straight to that or you had the option to choose what you wanted it to open to

Back