opinions wanted

busabeast

likes to pass cars
Registered
ok-
so i got my busa in oct of last year and want to see what you guys think...
did i get a deal? or did i just get screwed?
i know how i feel about it- just curious as to how you guys feel:

'05 red/black
6000 miles
hmf full dual exhaust
pc3 usb
air box/pair valve mods
6"stretched swingarm
i've put about 1000 miles on it with no problems at all
ok- i think thats it- price?--7500

so... let it rip: what ya'll think?

I wish it was warm enough to do 1k miles from Oct - Jan here...

If you're happy with it, then I'd say you got a great deal. If ya shopped around a bit more you maybe could have found an '08 for that price though, or talked someone down on theirs... maybe not, You can 'sometimes' find one for that.

:worthless:

Last edited:
got pics...
also note that there wasn't a scratch on it...

my busa.jpg

my busa 2.jpg

bike 014.jpg

Maybe $500 on the high side, but you didnt get screwed. She's yours now, so ride and enjoy!!!

Okay if you really wanted to know... I got my '08 brand new in september (leftover) for $8000. Brand spanking new. There, you do the math... Hey, you asked!

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

Okay if you really wanted to know... I got my '08 brand new in september (leftover) for $8000. Brand spanking new. There, you do the math... Hey, you asked!

Well, let me jump in as well: I paid $8200 for a USED 1-owner 09 with 2500 miles (Yosh R-77 dual, PC V, Helibars, ZG screen, gel seat, 3 oil filters, all stock parts). Guy had 3 bikes and travels a lot for business, wife made him sell one of his toys. $7500 nowadays puts you in Gen II territory (unless you prefer the Gen I)

P.S. Best to ask this question before buying. But as long as you're happy and this was the best deal you could find (in your location, at the time you were ready to buy), then ENJOY the bike.

Last edited:
Factoring in the cost of the stretched swingarm, full exhaust and PC3 I'd say you paid a fair price. With the economy the way it is and so many folks hurting for cash to pay the bills there are a lot of bikes being sold for cheap, so today you could get a newer bike for about the same price.

If it makes you feel any better I paid $7000 for my basically stock '06 two years ago.

Last edited:
i'm happy with it- love the beast...
just wondering how you guys felt about the price- thanks for the input.
:thumbsup:

Back