I want to hear your opinion

busa_latin_babe

Registered
Im thinking about stretching my bike... what difference does it make? Some people tells me I should and some people tells me I shoul'nt.... What you think?

DSC03957.jpg

DSC03960.jpg

DSC03962.jpg

Subscribing.

Set your bike up for the kind of riding you want to do.

That's the only advice you should listen to. :beerchug:

Good luck.

Subscribing.

Set your bike up for the kind of riding you want to do.

That's the only advice you should listen to. :beerchug:

Good luck.

Well I just love to ride.... its not like Im drag racing (well sometimes I do but its not what I do all the time)... I just like the way it looks but Im so confused cuz some people told me its dangerous on curves...

Well I just love to ride.... its not like Im drag racing (well sometimes I do but its not what I do all the time)... I just like the way it looks but Im so confused cuz some people told me its dangerous on curves...

Your bike is spectacular just the way it is.

If you stretch it out, you remove the design geometry and engineering that makes a 'busa do what the makers intended the factory version to do.

With you being in Florida, I can see the allure to the stretch, due to the general absense of curvy roads. However, it seems (to me, of course), a huge expense if it's only to affect the appearance of the bike...not to make her a real drag strip contender.

That's my perspective.

In the end...do what makes you happy. It's all that really matters, anyway.

Sorry, can't give advise on your Busa, I'm in shock.

+1 yeah me to...but I'll try.

IMHO unless you do drag racing and you stretch...you've pretty much said you
bike is more show than go.

So is it something you want to ride ANYWHERE ANYTIME or something you
just want to cruise up the blvd and park at the winghouse....just my 2 cents.
That goes for the big fat tire kits as well...

I wouldn't think it would have any more adverse effects on handling that the current drop that you have on it. Like others have said, do what you like.

very purty.....

just go 4" so you dont loose alot of handling but have that stretched look. thats what I* was going to do but decided I want twistie fun more:beerchug:

Depending upon how far you stretch it, you may need to lift the rear back up otherwise you'll have some rear tire rub. Stretching and lowering will effect the bikes cornering/lean angle.

question i see on the bottom of ur posts that u have an 09 busa white limited edition they didnt make any le for 09 ???

Girl, you know there ain't no curves in lower Alabama:laugh:

All kidding aside. Do what you want. If you don't like you can always put it back.

Good luck with your decision!

Back