ONE THOUSAND... er.. and 1 posts

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
only took me two small forevers to be a top gun,, but now I am.. so blah, take that, now I get the keys to the executive bathroom, the hayabusa kanji toilet paper is mine! YES!

no more standing outside the door hoping some of this cool TP gets stuck to somebody cooler's shoe. I can get all I want for myself!

1000 posts that means probably atleast 400 of my post had something important, and relavant to say.. the other 600 were just fluff to get to 1000 posts. Don't get mad at me until you read the "no most post whoring" thread that I'm not in that much.. 300+ pages of total dribble! I shoulda posted there more!

haha.. carry on wayward sons & daughters it's winter, and it's fuggen cold! No riding here.. so maybe i can get to 2000 before it warms up..

- Game On I Say, Game On!

.. and a pic of my little post whoring buddy. She is normally sitting in my lap while I'm checkin' the board.

She's mad cuz daddy hasn't got to go riding since september.. she's a daddy's girl fo sure!

1002 posts now! I'm on my way!

chloe__mad.jpg

i look odd in that pic.. hehe.. it's like the camera fisheyed me in the cornor of the pic.. I don't look weird like that in real life.. I promise!! haha.

Someday I can be there too.
wink.gif

Congrats!
smile.gif

"You have the number of that truck driving school we saw on TV Mav...I think I may need that"
AAAssjani.gif

congrats for this huge achievement!!! I'm not even closer to it... You can now find yourself "up there, with the best of the best"
wink.gif

Cute little girl, by the way...you sure she's not upset that you haven't been able to take her on the Busa yet?
tounge.gif

Congrats Egomaniac!!!! I am right behind you!! When I make post #1000 I will post no more.... Going out with a bang!!!

Lo

muscle.gif

Actually VA I was thinking that she looks like she is smelling something pretty awfull!

poke.gif
hhaah
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FFE3F5" valign="middle" align="left">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left">"Shoooo Daddy, was that you?"
[/QUOTE]

pure_ego nice pics. It is a bit of a struggle for me to remember my boys at that age, but I still do remember.
biggrin.gif

Back