One of these days I'm gonna shot me a thief!

gcal

Registered
I wake up last night and the cops are in my parking lot taking a report from my dude next door.
I talk to my wife today and she tells me that she spoke with "Don" (dude next door).
Before I tell you what happened I'll tell you this dude is the hardest working man I know and on top of that he wouldn't hurt a fly if his life depended on it. 6ft 240 lbs of nothing but nice law obiding honest man.

He talked to my wife and told her what happened. Don gets out of working a 30 hour shift (for real no joke, like I said he works like a fool) comes home so dam tired that he passes out in his truck (no he doesn't drink or do drugs he was just that tired. I know its hard to belive). While he is knocked out some MOT%ER FUC%IN PUNK AS# FUCKE$ steals all his tools from the back of his truck (about $1000 in pool table making tools) and his cell phone, which was next to him on the seat.
Yea I know what your saying but he didn't deserve that for passing out in his truck. He was tired from working not good time around.
On top of that he is about as poor as it gets. Dont ask me what he does with his money cause I don't know. But I think he got kids some were and his X is killing him with a fat note each month. I think any way. But I know he dont do drugs or even drink.
All I could think is I'm gonna shot some dumb fug one of these days for stealing.
Any way sorry about that rant I was just so pissed about this I had to tell some one.
I HATE stealing, sticky finger bastids. SHOT'EM ALL!!!!

Ponit of the story is watch out cause bad things happen to nice people also and if you do catch one SHOT HIM!

That sucks, Somebody works his butt off to make something for himself, and somebody comes along and just steals from him.

well if your going to shoot someone, please make sure you kill them outright, that way all you will have to do is settle with the widow.
if you just wound them, then you get to make payments to them for life.

Yeah, the world is a phucked-up place... I have a kid on the way and I wonder how I can protecxt 'em from all of this...

BTW-If you shoot someone in MD, you better make sure they fall into your house and not out into the yard... Or, you will go to jail!

Theives suck...
evil.gif

What goes around comes around....sometimes that's the barrel of a snub nose..hhhhmm. Sorry to hear something like that happening to a good guy.

Hell yeah, I'm all about making live thieves, dead theives, I caught someone stealing my air tools out of my garage while I was pulling into my driveway. When I saw him I hit him with my truck, needless to say he didn't get away. The fugged up thing is the cops were gonna let him go and charge me with assault with a deadly weapon... it's a good thing that didn't stick and now he's serving 15-20 for Grand Theft or something like that.

Back