One more thread of thanks.

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
To BusaCruise, and gang, for the caravan up to Robbinsville and back to Tampa. It makes the drive time faster when there is someone to share it with. And if anyone follows him towing that trailer... notice how he takes the corners like he's riding. Always on the inside of the curve.
laugh.gif

To PDBusa, BabbyBusa, 2Quik, and ZukRacer.. for sharing the cottage again. It was a "blast" (ha ha, get it? Blast?) Next time I've got the Lysol covered. I call dibs on the jaccuzi room next year!!
laugh.gif
It's so nice to be able to co-habitat with good friends while on vacation. Good stuff.

To the riders on the Friday Skyway/Hooters ride. Woo Hooo!!! That was awesome. I was pushing my limits a bit, and after blowing two corners and crossing the yellow, decided to pull over and wait for the rest of my group. The rest of the ride was great. LCB, if I ever hear you say "Harley Davidson Dealership and 10 minutes" again.. I'm screaming.
laugh.gif
just kidding! I'll still wait.

To BadAssBusa for the lead down the Dragon. We were doing good until that truck got in our way. You earned your dragon for sure.

To Captain for being so quick witted. I haven't laughed that hard in months. And for keeping the oRg a high class place to hang out.

To Ozzy for being a good sport at the fire pit.

To VaBusa for being my buddy on the corner for the photoshoot. I knew you had it in ya girl!

To all the non-Busa riders at the photoshoot for not glaring at the messenger when I asked you to move to the end of the parking.

To Zukracer, thanks for the lead down 28 after the photoshoot. I think that is the prettiest, smoothest road there. At first I thought you were going to take us out into the boonies, and steal our bikes. I heard banjos many times. But you got us back to civilization with no problems. I forgot who led us up Thunder Road, but thanks to you too..

To GJoker, for the most excellent vacation. Can we move yet?  
cool.gif

And to everyone else. It was an awesome too-short weekend in Robbinsville. All of you are great people. Can't wait for next year!
super.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All very well said!!!  And +1,000,000 on the moving people!!!  I need a place to <s>crash</s> visit near the twisty roads!!!

Brenda, always a pleasure!!!  I was showing off the 300 movie to a coworker yesterday...we drooled, a lot...  
tounge.gif

See you and GJoker again next year!!!  And judging from all the talk, I think I'll bring some Lysol myself
laugh.gif

P.S.  I still owe you the right to post more smilies, don't I?!  
wink.gif

A few thing overheard in the cabin...

Please press 1 for english.
"WHY DO I HAVE TO %$#@@#$% PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH"

Pass the dryer sheets.

Marks nuts are good.

Leave Hanks burrito alone.

Great to see you again Brenda. Looking forward to next year!
super.gif

was a great ride down the dragon with you brenda. i am glad i had a wingman (wingwoman) coming down that road for the first time. thanks for being there with me

Glad to see you guys again! Glad you're home safe! Can't wait to see ya'll again!

Back