Busa Bash

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Was too tired to post up when I rolled in, but after we got Omslaw's bike and gear unloaded I headed for home to a waiting wife and a glad and mad dog. Pepper was glad I was home, but mad at me for leaving him! Had an awesome time again this year. With the exception of DR1300R'S dad crashing and having to stay in the hospital and missing the bash, and the two other riders we had go down, it was a blast. The riding was just the best, and getting to hang out with all the org brothers and sisters is priceless, you guys rock! Hope to see you all again next year!
beerchug.gif

Glad you're home, Hal! I had a blast with Cason Clan!

Let me know when you're ready for the upgrades on the trailer!
wink.gif

i owe it all 2 you,  
bowdown.gif

thanks for makin this happen

i still say we should have worn our helmets on the last ride thru the dragon in the truck.

that would have been pricelesssssss

Hal,
Glad you made it back safe and sound! Looking forward to next year!

Hey Hal, pm me your address. I picked up the Vortex rearsets from the USPS today. SHould get em mounted this week and I'll send you the ones I have now.

Gald to hear you and the rolling pit stop made it home safe and intact. Great meeting you and listening to all your stories.
beerchug.gif

Glad you made it home safe, look after Boaz for me, I worry about him
laugh.gif

Make sure you say Hi next year.

Hal, it was a pleasure meeting you!!! u are a great fella. glad u made it home safe..... hell, im glad everyone made it home safe

glad you made it in safe even after a detour or two
laugh.gif
thanks for letting me tag along with the Cason Motorcycle Gang...you all are the best
bowdown.gif

i'm ready to head over to meet you and omslaw when it is trailer mod time

Hal glad to see you again. I look forward to seeing to mobile Busa Hospital next year to see the mods you make. See you next year

Back