My thanks...

(TennBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,14:09) Alright Vabs, those tires almost look scuffed.  I'm very sorry I missed that.  Come on back down and we'll work on it some more. We'll have you dragging a knee in not time.
Give me some time and I might get to the edges LOL

I'll be there next year, how about you?
poke.gif

(semi @ Apr. 30 2007,13:15) it was great meeting you guys
beerchug.gif
glad i wasn't in that cabin!  

looking forward to seeing you again next year
It was good to meet you as well, Semi...
beerchug.gif
...thanks~

beerchug.gif

(BigBSBusa @ May 01 2007,10:23) More fun that I missed!
You can believe that you, and many others that couldn't make the Bash, were missed as well~ There's always next year~
wink.gif

(TennBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,14:09) Alright Vabs, those tires almost look scuffed.  I'm very sorry I missed that.  Come on back down and we'll work on it some more. We'll have you dragging a knee in not time.
iamwithstupid.gif

(vman1300 @ May 01 2007,13:03)
iamwithstupid.gif
You act like that's not possible vman?!
rock.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ May 01 2007,13:07) *kicks foot*

Damn...there goes the confidence...
No need for that now....

Get thee to VIR in August and I will see what I can do about that.

(vman1300 @ May 01 2007,13:09)
(VaBusa @ May 01 2007,13:07) *kicks foot*

Damn...there goes the confidence...
No need for that now....

Get thee to VIR in August and I will see what I can do about that.
Not going to happen this year vman
sad.gif
Just too much going on to get away for a few days...plus, I need the proper gear for the track and don't have that yet either...

One of these days
smile.gif

DUDE SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!! It was great to hang out with everyone again! You guys are a great bunch of people. I'll make sure that we keep up the tradition for next year and make double Broccoli and Beans for next year and loads of air freshner.
Can't wait until next year!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

We ate all the evidence.. Very good btw.. Hank makes a mean Burrito, Problem is they don't stay with you long if you know what I mean..
laugh.gif

post_64_50640_bash07_015.jpg

(BusaBabby @ May 03 2007,20:04) DUDE SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!! It was great to hang out with everyone again!  You guys are a great bunch of people.  I'll make sure that we keep up the tradition for next year and make double Broccoli and Beans for next year and loads of air freshner.  
Can't wait until next year!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
Pur evil I say... pure evil!
tounge.gif

It's always a pleasure to share the company of you and Mark both~ Hope you guys can make it down this way in July.. we've got plenty of air freshner on hand just in case!
laugh.gif

(DR1300R @ May 03 2007,20:38) We ate all the evidence.. Very good btw.. Hank makes a mean Burrito, Problem is they don't stay with you long if you know what I mean..
laugh.gif
Doyle.. it was great to meet you and your lovely lady, Mary! I look forward to another great weekend next year~ We'll have to make plenty of them breakfast burritto's to go around next time...
wink.gif

Hank doesn't make the breakfast burritos, Ladyhawk does. Hank just like to eat them cause they are gooood.
super.gif

Whoa Busababby with double digit posts!
bowdown.gif

Don't forget the dryer sheets!
SHOCKED.gif

"Error, you have attempted to posts more smilies than allowed...please press one to continue in english"
wow.gif

(PDBusa @ May 04 2007,08:40) "Error, you have attempted to posts more smilies than allowed...please press one to continue in english"  
wow.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Back