One more help!!

This is my third attempt to buy a busa. My first post was an year back when i was making sure if I fit the bike. I was looking at a 05 pear white limited edition. That didn't work and I went a got a M109r. Year later I have the urge for a busa again.
Is this a sign from above or what? :)

Hi. I payed $2500.00 for my 1999 with 16000 miles it had an 06 motor. I am doing the hole bike over. I payed $4500.00 for my brakes. By the time I am done their will be $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 in it.
keep goin micheal...… don't forget the headwork and cams... plus a good shock... plus plus plus.... ure gonna be near 100 with this titanium obsession that u cant let go of.

keep goin micheal...… don't forget the headwork and cams... plus a good shock... plus plus plus.... ure gonna be near 100 with this titanium obsession that u cant let go of.
Hi ali123. I have the Penske trip;e adj shock list $1,445.00 and the DME Ti spring spring $600.00 also Ti motor mount and shock bolts $600.00 I also have the Robinsons output shaft support list $485.95 Il you do not have this you need it you can get it from Frank at Powerhouse. I had Robinsons make some light weight custom parts for me.

Back