Old Timer... New "busa

roaddust

Registered
Hi guys:
This is an update from an earlier post.

I finally got back from my final (major) road trip of the Summer. Nearly 12,000 miles since June 25 ! My 1800 Wing and my K12LTC have been very busy.

Anyway, picked up my new '03 black and silver 'busa this morning and had a chance to put on a few miles.

Let me tell you ...THIS IS ONE MOTORCYCLE THAT LIVES UP TO ITS REPUTATION !

I am closing in on 54 years of age and have been riding for over 35 years. I have owned over 50 new and used motorcycles ! You name it , I rode it.

In my humble opinion, the 'busa  is a very special motorcycle.
I personally would recommend this bike .
This bike really does kick ass.
What was I waiting for ?

For any of you guys thinking about buying this bike....GO BUY IT NOW. You will not be disappointed .

I'll give some impressions later.

Roaddust

Dust,

I'm in the same position that you are in - 54 years old - got my first bike when I was 15 (Honda50) and have ridden for 35 years. I picked up an 03 'Busa in June and just can't wipe the smile off of my face every time I ride it!

Kent

Congrats and welcome to the party my friend. Oh, be sure to read my signature below. Kinda fitting for an "old timer".

Eric

I hit 54 August 5th this year and am still having a blast riding
my Busa. Where the heck did all us old geezers suddenly come from?  :beerchug:

Dep

50 years young here....and I swear......the busa actually made me a better rider after all those years of riding other bikes.....so much to learn to try and master the busa.......and I'm sure I have a long way to go........

Yeah Master all facets of the Busa...:0 I look forward to trying...In the meantime, My Busa owns my ASS....

Lets all gather round and give praise to the busa God/Goddess...Makes me smile and makes my headaches go away....

Well those of us that ride the fastest (Busa) and those that ride the slowest (harley) have one thing in common....

If we have to explain why... you won't understand! :D

Busa . . . The Swiss Army knife of motorcycles! :cool:

Back