Turbo timer on a turbo hayabusa???

02BusaAndy

Registered
Hey Guys, I just got my bike back from tuning and was woundering if anyone on here has a turbo timer on their turbo busa. If so, can you post some pics of it. Thanks guys..

The turbo timer is just to keep oil going thru the turbo before the motor shuts down right??I just let me turbo car idle for a bit before shutting it down.

Its just added stuff thats not needed.Now an electronic 2 stage boost controller would be nice but a mechanical type works also.

Yea, I personally wouldn't want my bike running when I walk away... Matter of fact, I didn't have a turbo timer in my gen I GSX runnin 22psi either. (rip 92 GSX glass tranny not engine problem)

Well thanks for the input on it, I just wanted to see if anyone had one and if they liked it. I just let my bike idle for a minute before I shut it down...

Got one on my car, I love takin the key out, handing it to my passenger and walking away from the running car. The look on thier face is great. Only get to do it on thier first ride tho...

I try not to get into boost a couple miles from home to keep from shutting down the bike on a hot turbo. Besides since we don't have oil coolers the oil gets changed more often.

Back