OLD pics from storage

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
My daughter wanted to go through some sealed/stored boxes of my family history, I got em out of storage and we started looking at great grandfathers and stuff....and then....some pics of bikes I've owned in the past showed up!
What a trip into the past, my wife said the bike pics excited me more than the family memorabilia!
I may not get them in order but they are.....

1983 Suzuki GS 1100
1979 Kawasaki KZ 1000
1980 Yamaha XS 11 (silver)
1970 Honda 750 K1

and my beloved favorite...1980 Yamaha XS 11 (red) with 1207 big bore, NOS system, Bassani exhaust, 38mm flatslide Mikunis and so much more, ran 10.7, 138 mph in 1984! (on juice).

They're old and I scanned them so I don't know how they'll post so here goes...

my old bikes 002.jpg

my old bikes 003.jpg

my old bikes 004.jpg

my old bikes 005.jpg

my old bikes 001.jpg

That collection of motorcycle memories (early superbikes) is the best way I know to explain why I'm building my Hayabusa Superbyke...kind of in honor of all those great bikes and the memories they gave me. Doyle

P1040074.JPG

Doyle, I think you made that pic of your streetfighter build a wee blurry on purpose to tease us.

Tease. :poke: :moon:

Coming along nicely. :bowdown:

Doyle, I think you made that pic of your streetfighter build a wee blurry on purpose to tease us.

Tease. :poke: :moon:

Coming along nicely. :bowdown:

That's so funny, I actually thought of that when I posted that lousy/blurry pic!

Thanks for all the nice comments ya all! Those primitive old pics represent thousands of canyon carving hours in my past so they are SO SIGNIFICANT of a find for me. Doyle

those KZ1000'S are fetching good coin these days...and that Katana rare...

Back