Old member, new Busa owner!

Oh no way Danny! Tell me it ain't so...
Definitely it is so! Pics will be coming someday, but I'm not much of a photographer..

myNewBusa.jpeg

Lol on the cold, and super congratulations on the Gen 3. I have an 06 ST also, love it on tours. The Busa is a do it all great machine and will serve you very well :beerchug:

@georgiabusa_05 dunno... I don't like cold very much... I'll probably just ride from one sundrop to the next...
If you're going to have to fight the cold and it stops you from riding the way you like, you might as well store it and wait until summer. I'v ridden only from June to September fro the past several years and that works for me. I save the mileage for the good weather. Congrats on the beautiful new bike!

Hey! What are you doing with my wife on this picture??? I had to laugh so loud, she really looking like my wife! A US Double! :D

So congrats from me too! Good color desicion, i´ve done the same! :) Dont worry about the weather, your time will come! I bought mine in May and since then i could ride only 450 miles....its depressing....i know! But 2022 will be our year!

So stay safe, ride fast and enjoy this wonderfull Bike many years!

Greetz from Germany

RR

Hey! What are you doing with my wife on this picture??? I had to laugh so loud, she really looking like my wife! A US Double! :D

So congrats from me too! Good color desicion, i´ve done the same! :) Dont worry about the weather, your time will come! I bought mine in May and since then i could ride only 450 miles....its depressing....i know! But 2022 will be our year!

So stay safe, ride fast and enjoy this wonderfull Bike many years!

Greetz from Germany

RR

Well it just got awkward :popcorn:

Back