Oklahoma locals

Irishluck

Registered
Ok so I dont have any bike buddies here yet and noticed some of you are in central Oklahoma like Captian. So if any of you guys want to get together and ride let me know Im still in my breakin period on the bike but honestly get lonely riding by myself.
sad.gif
I want a buddy to ride with.

Where in OK are you at? We need to have a Busa hooters bike night.....

cap

Well there is me and Rick

A few folks on the outskirts...

Hey Irish, how far North of Sherman, TX are you? We are having a BUSA Meet n Greet n Eat n Ride on June 7th. we will be meeting in Allen, TX and eating and heading north on 75 to ride.

Check out the thread over in the TEXAS 2007 section.
beerchug.gif

I live in OK but this hooters night will probly be before I get back hope you have this again!

I hear that Tuesday nights is Bike night there....Maybe someone up in the City can chime in on this..?

Rocky

I hear that Tuesday nights is Bike night there....Maybe someone up in the City can chime in on this..?

Rocky
I heard it was Thursday nights at Hooters for bike night. O and BUSA_CHeMiST Im in the middle of Oklahoma so not sure how far I am from you but Im sure you have a map. Also By slow05 Im sure we will have many more then 1 Hooters night so let us know when you get back there is always room for Hooters
laugh.gif

Yep, Thursdays for Hooters. I-240 location anyhow.

Hooters would be fine with me, but I'm not really a bike night or crowd fan.

I personally would rather do this on a non open bike night and just go when we could all sit together without having the fight for a table... How about next Tues night 7pm central at Hooters on I240 and Penn...

cap

Back