Possible mini ride, Org meet in Oklahoma.

Made it to the track at noon! And..........here are a couple of pics of Shanes 1k, he put her down this morning doing about a buck 15, thats right, 115mph get off. Ripped all the plastics off and raced her the rest of the day! This man can ride! :bowdown:

Glad your ok Shane. Way to tear it up out there.

As for the Wreck, Sounds like you had a low center of gravity. :whistle:
(( Juli exactly how much did you feed him that morning )) :laugh:

Last edited:
Rider down in the corner, we didnt know him, but he got his bike picked up and rode it back to the paddock.

August Meet 077.jpg

Shane and Marie in the last pic.

Now picture this: Your haulin azz down the track on your Ducati, or Triumph, or factory tuned bike, and some dude on a crashed Gixxer 1k pulls up on your 6 and passes you with a bent shifter, missing plastics, rashed face shield and on street tires. Wouldnt that just piss you off just a little! :laugh:

Not only would it piss me off, But I would be afraid maybe my sponsors might have seen it as well. ( Way to go Shane )

i don't have any pics of breakfast since i was too busy eating :whistle:

but i do have some from the track...twotonevert was having a great time :thumbsup:

IMG_3845 (Large).jpg

IMG_3843 (Large).jpg

IMG_3823 (Large).jpg

no matter how good you are, it can always happen in the blink of an eye especially when your brakes fade out on you, he did some great riding to save it this time :beerchug: i wonder how fast he would be if a factory would pick him up and plant him on a factory tuned bike?

IMG_3862 (Large).jpg

Trouble arrived...
DSC_0164web.jpg

James, Shane and Marie and Sonny getting ready for the "Ride Around". Shane wants to make sure we see his better half. :laugh:

DSC_0167web.jpg

DSC_0168web.jpg

DSC_0170web.jpg

DSC_0171web.jpg

DSC_0218web.jpg

Neck and neck at HIGH speeds.
DSC_0219web.jpg

Semi's fixin' to pass while you're hammin' for the camera.
DSC_0220web.jpg

What the he**?
DSC_0225web.jpg

DSC_0234web.jpg

I'm pretty sure I got passed right after this. Oh well, I was beating them for a second.

DSC_0299web.jpg

Picture courtesy of Semi. :)
DSC_0324web.jpg

Tim and Amy, it was great meeting you. I look forward to riding with you guys soon.

hi guys wanted to drop a line to everyone that we got home ok
james and juli and semi had a great time hanging out with you guys all weekend
and evryone on the ride we went that was about as much fun as i've had in a long long time i'm wishing now that the weekend didn't go by so fast
i consider everyone that i and amy have met this weekend friends and hope that soon we will meet up again and be able to ride somewhere together again
GOD I LOVE THIS PLACE:beerchug:

Back