Oklahoma Knee Dragging Track Day Who's interested

If Macon's going, I'm dang well gonna try (and I am following YOU to see just how far the beast will hang).

I am going as long as is isnt on the same weekend as the Texas mile, We will have fun Skydiver,:thumbsup: but i am going to have to try to get a couple of track days under my belt before then. so i can try and keep up with ya.

I am going as long as is isnt on the same weekend as the Texas mile, We will have fun Skydiver,:thumbsup: but i am going to have to try to get a couple of track days under my belt before then. so i can try and keep up with ya.

Guess I need to get me some pucks before this event. :beerchug:

Guess I need to get me some pucks before this event. :beerchug:

:thumbsup: Get them from Chicken Hawk racing they are 25.00 dollars and they are alot harder than most and will last great, the part # is 2704-0139. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Get them from Chicken Hawk racing they are 25.00 dollars and they are alot harder than most and will last great, the part # is 2704-0139. :thumbsup:
Klucky Pucks these are about as tough as they come.. (come in all colors)

kluckpuck.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested. But I need to know what are the bike and rider safety requirements since I've never done one of these.

Which track? I might be interested in driving up there since I'm about 2-3 hours away.

I might try to ride up there, but won't be participating in the trackday. I don't have any leather pants and will be short on money for a while. It would be nice to put a face with the names on the org.

Back