Okay Okay goin the opposite way

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, a bit ago I posted bout tradin in my sebring on somethin with 5spd. I had originally posted bout wanting somethin good on gas n such but recently i've been lookin at the 99-04 mustang gt's. Lemme know what y'all think, especially if any of you have owned one and what u thought

03-04 Cobra... Sure, it's a LOT more expensive, but... SUPERCHARGED!!!

Pretty sure Vabusa will be along shortly to tell you all about em'. She says they are great cars and swears by them, I have my doubts.
smile.gif

Two Words.

Toyota Corolla...
beerchug.gif

(yamahor @ Feb. 26 2007,05:50) 03-04 Cobra... Sure, it's a LOT more expensive, but... SUPERCHARGED!!!
I agree with your choice on years! Yes more money but well worth it if you have the need for speed with cars to as well as your bike.

I LOVE MUSTANGS!! Wish they had a 5 seat version, because of the 3 kids. If I could afford to have one as a second car I would have one tomorrow.
Did I mention I LOVE MUSTANGS!!
beerchug.gif

(extreemachine @ Feb. 26 2007,11:35)
(yamahor @ Feb. 26 2007,05:50) 03-04 Cobra... Sure, it's a LOT more expensive, but... SUPERCHARGED!!!
I agree with your choice on years! Yes more money but well worth it if you have the need for speed with cars to as well as your bike.

I LOVE MUSTANGS!!  Wish they had a 5 seat version, because of the 3 kids. If I could afford to have one as a second car I would have one tomorrow.
Did I mention I LOVE MUSTANGS!!
beerchug.gif
Don't hold back man, tell us how you really feel!
tounge.gif

pfft FORDS
all_coholic.gif

That would be around the years i would go if getting used, but i REALLY like the 06-07 shelby / roush look. there is a red convertible down the road from me and i drrol everytime it goes by.
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Where is Va busa, she loves her mustang(S) yes plural.

They are garbage to me so I will keep moving and add this post to my collection.
laugh.gif

I will tell you from personal experience. I had a 2003 10th Anniversary Cobra. A black coupe. It was fully modded (475rwhp/512rwtq). A nice lady helped me total it 3 weeks after I paid it off.

That car was crazy fast.

Don

Take a peek at the fleet
biggrin.gif
VaBusa's Mustangs

They are incredibly fun and there are so many mods for the 99-04 years...much more than on the 94 and 95's (the last of the 5.0)...I was talking to the hubby about Revlis' recent observation while test driving the tank of a Mustang he drove LOL and he said that it is a tank...imagine my shock and awe, but I was reminded that he was previously in a Mazda Miata and Revlis is driving around town in an RX-8 'til the new BMW arrives, so they both went from very small chassis, nimble well handling slot cars.  I'd imagine the Sebring chassis is in line with those model Mustangs you're looking at and all I can say is that you'd have a blast with a 5 speed!!!

Highly recommended...fun as hell and you can mod 'em so much if you want to...  
beerchug.gif
The aftermarket is amazing on these cars...

P.S. Adding a short shift to the 5 speed isn't a bad idea...just a thought...something I'm going to do on my '95 when I can...
biggrin.gif
It will make shifting so much easier and way more fun
super.gif

My son (05svs) just bought an '02 Mustang GT. Yep, 5-speed. Some mod's (cold air intake, exhaust w/hi-flow cats). It goes pretty good (sounds good too).

Of course, he already has a long list of planned mods.

It' a nice car. Might get one myself.

(HRJR @ Feb. 26 2007,18:07) My son (05svs) just bought an '02 Mustang GT.  Yep, 5-speed.  Some mod's (cold air intake, exhaust w/hi-flow cats).  It goes pretty good (sounds good too).

Of course, he already has a long list of planned mods.

It' a nice car.  Might get one myself.
And you should...
biggrin.gif

See, 5-speed Mustangs GOOD...

What are you going to drive in the winter? A 'Stang won't make it to North East and back everyday. You would need a winter beater.

indeed, i'm still up in the air, i'm gonna wait till the National City is cleared off my credit history, should take up to like 2 months then i'll start bargaining. That's the only real blemish on my credit but its enough to bring me down into the low spots. Then I can look for a nice car.

I have been a mustang guy for along time,I have a blown 98 cobra,and its alot of fun.But I must say that money for power you are honestly much better off going with a GM product with an LS platform motor,ie a late model Camaro,TA or Vette.It is much easier and cheaper to extract power from these motors with minimal modifications.Just my personal opinion,but if you need any help with either let me know if I can help you.
Nick

well i've always LOVED the T/A so maybe i'll have one someday. I test drove the 07 Mazda6 today just naturally aspirated 4cylinder 2.3L and it HAULS BIG BALLS LIKE WHOA

Back