Okay guys, I am back

(MC MUSTANG @ Apr. 01 2007,19:00) the person who had done all of the coordination for the conference pulled me off to the side the first afternoon and told me that I seemed to have a good handle on things and that he appreciated that I came... never saw him again!
Just like a MARINE! Ready to take over in a moments notice.

Welcome back!
lurk.gif

You were gone
rock.gif
, Geezzzzzz I knew Gunney was gone, but yo... "O" well that's the way it goes. Enlisted are missed, OFFICERS are not
wink.gif
. Same - Same everywhere  
laugh.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Apr. 01 2007,21:00) Not sure exactly when the handover took place but it was very subtle... the person who had done all of the coordination for the conference pulled me off to the side the first afternoon and told me that I seemed to have a good handle on things and that he appreciated that I came... never saw him again!
Ten-HUT!

There's an OFFICER on deck!!

(Snapping a sweeping Throckmartin salute)

That dude must be Pentagon bound with those kinda skillz!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(DaCol. @ Apr. 02 2007,13:59) You were gone
rock.gif
, Geezzzzzz I knew Gunney was gone, but yo... "O" well that's the way it goes. Enlisted are missed, OFFICERS are not
wink.gif
. Same - Same everywhere  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1st Welcome back
2nd In the neighborhood and didn't let anyone know.
3rd KODO's for taking charge at the conference.
4th Glade your back
super.gif

5th Now get back to work your TAD (Travel Around Drunk) is over!
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Who are you and what have you done with our Mustang??? Glad your back... i noticed that you were missing last week when i sent you a PM and didnt get anything back... Figured you went on vacation or something... If you didnt get my PM let me know i'll resend.
bowdown.gif

seems like "House Keeping" is all shawn has gotten done on here since his return.

the other mods didnt and dont care whats pinned here, and what topic is left where.

i saw atleast 4 threads with shawn being last post - "Moved to XXXXX for housekeeping"

you know shawn, you can come visit me anytime you want. just make sure you clean while here
crazy.gif

jump9.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Apr. 03 2007,15:00)
(DaCol. @ Apr. 02 2007,13:59) You were gone
rock.gif
wink.gif
. Same - Same everywhere  
laugh.gif

1st Welcome back
2nd In the neighborhood and didn't let anyone know.
3rd KODO's for taking charge at the conference.
4th Glade your back
super.gif

5th Now get back to work your TAD (Travel Around Drunk) is over!
beerchug.gif
Thanks for the welcome, but in all fairness I did post a thread about being up there in the Quantico/Norfolk area...

(Sloto200 @ Apr. 03 2007,16:17) Who are you and what have you done with our Mustang???   Glad your  back... i noticed that you were missing last week when i sent you a PM and didnt get anything back...  Figured you went on vacation or something...  If you didnt get my PM let me know i'll resend.    
bowdown.gif
Sloto,
I did get your PM and your package... which is being forwarded
wink.gif

(badassbusa03 @ Apr. 03 2007,21:07) seems like "House Keeping" is all shawn has gotten done on here since his return.

the other mods didnt and dont care whats pinned here, and what topic is left where.

i saw atleast 4 threads with shawn being last post - "Moved to XXXXX for housekeeping"

you know shawn, you can come visit me anytime you want. just make sure you clean while here  
crazy.gif

jump9.gif
Brother Brian,
All the Mods/Admins do care about what goes where, I just figured that posting the housekeeping coments would get threads moved and noticed as well as advertise that there is now a Riding Gear thread!
smile.gif

Just remember, I don't do windows, or dishes...
tounge.gif

dishes and windows are already covered, i got dogs and kids
SHOCKED.gif

if they arent licking the dishes, they are licking the full glass front door
all_coholic.gif

Back