Okay guys, I am back

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Okay guys, I am back... If you sent me PM's and I have responded to you, it is because I was in Va and didn't have access to a computer for a week; so if I owe you anything - please remind me - I have a huge stack of to-dos and I want to make sure that I am supposed to be doing something for anyone, that I am on top of it... so please remind me...

Thx
MCM

Who are you
rock.gif

Wait... you were in my neck of the woods and no call?! DAMMIT SHAWN!!!
argue.gif

Welcome back!
all_coholic.gif

MC Mustang . . . . Hmmmmmmmm. Sounds familiar somehow.

Lemme think about this for a few days.....

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Ok guys i guess we have to behave again!

Wecome back!
beerchug.gif

I kinda thought things were careening out of control. I couldn't put my finger in it though. Welcome back, we need you to keep control around here;)

I for one, really missed you bunches!! Honest I did!

*Looking back, hey guys. Shawn was gone?*

laugh.gif

Sorry guys - I was in Va for a conference. Monday of last week we arrived and we had computers available at the Combined Bachelors Quarters; but then we moved bases and - nothing...
Then I thought I would have time to log on during the conference, but a very strange thing happened to me... somehow, I ended up running the conference. Not sure exactly when the handover took place but it was very subtle... the person who had done all of the coordination for the conference pulled me off to the side the first afternoon and told me that I seemed to have a good handle on things and that he appreciated that I came... never saw him again!

So, no I have a lot to catch back up on!

Sounds like someone passed the buck. Anyhow, glad you're back.

So where's that 2 grand you promised me before you left?
rock.gif
I hope you didn't forget dude.
laugh.gif

Back