Hey everyone, hi.

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Okay, so I closed three threads and banned two members. I am not on a rampage yet, but I would remind you al of the following:
You have all agreed to treat each other with dignity and respect. I don't come out of hiding much these days and there are no doubt several people who have no idea who I am. For those that do know of me or who I have met, you know how I operate and how seriously I take disrespect, especially towards the modmins... They deal with too much crap to begin with.

You can disagree respectfully, you can argue via PM, email or even on the phone. Once it is on the open boards though, then I have to keep the peace. I do not like banning members, nor do I take it likely.

They are gone... If you want to pm me to discuss what I do, how or why, you are welcome via pm, email or phone- there I am just a guy who is trying to keep the peace and foster understanding...
On the open boards though- my keyboard Kung-Fu is fast and strong.
Please help me keep the count at two.

Thanks,
MCM

On the open boards though- my keyboard Kung-Fu is fast and strong.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks MCM. I was hesitant to ban them even though they were blatantly violating the rules of the board because I did not want the appearance that we were banning people solely because they were disagreeing with the Captain or an modmin. Folks are allowed to disagree as long as it is done civilly and respectfully.

If it's tied to all that Stampede drama nonsense, then good riddance! Thanks MCM, for keeping the peace both here and abroad. :beerchug:

Keep doing work sir! Your a good man shawn :thumbsup: I wish there was a salute smiley...

Last edited:
Good to know about your keyboard Kung Fu.:thumbsup:

Question....If Cap wants to lock a thread, does he just press CAPS LOCK? I think he'd be a lot faster than your keyboard Kung Fu.:laugh:J/K

Thanks for keeping the peace MCM.:beerchug:

I'm sorry that it couldn't work itself out hate to lose members under any circumstances but agree that it unfortunately ended up having to be done. It's a dirty job Shawn but you are the right man for it.

Back