Ok so how the heck is he doing this ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Friend of mine has an app I guess (won't show me) that allows him to access anyones PC remotely? He can gain access to any file any folder and pic anything on a Pc from his iPhone ? These are workstations and none have passwords on them so I'm not sure if this would make a diff or not.
He just 'blacked out' the receptionists screen then accessed games and had it start playing solitaire from about 20ft away? She's tripping?
From his phone you can see the Pc's desktop with pointer and with your finger open any program there or click start and go from there or shut it down ?

How the heck is he doing this ?

i dont know but that is f'ed up, it must be jailbroke unless all that **** bout all the apps on the app market are approved by apple is bull****

well first its probably illegal and second he probably should be asked to leave the property before he does something stupid.

on the other hand if you have computers in a business without at a minimum password protection.... well in the immortal words of Bill Engvall "Here's your sign" :whistle:

He's got AT&T and phone ain't jailbroke.
What I say above is true. Just shut my mgr's Pc off while he was working a deal.
He was like wtf in a Chicago accent :rofl:
He has so far accessed five including receptionist Pc.

Its probably something similar to remote desktop. I don't have an iphone or know anything about the os but, I would take a guess that it is some type of network management app or something.

He's got AT&T and phone ain't jailbroke.
What I say above is true. Just shut my mgr's Pc off while he was working a deal.
He was like wtf in a Chicago accent :rofl:
He has so far accessed five including receptionist Pc.

ok so if he aint jailbroke, then all the **** that they say about how all apps are pre approved from apple before they are realesed on the app market is a load of bull **** cuz apple would not approve this

well first its probably illegal and second he probably should be asked to leave the property before he does something stupid.

on the other hand if you have computers in a business without at a minimum password protection.... well in the immortal words of Bill Engvall "Here's your sign" :whistle:

Ok so to back up and preface this:
This a dealership with approx a dozen work stations connected together.
There is no personal info stored on any of them only customer relations programs. Not even word or email.
You are supposed to be able to work a deal from any office hence the lack of passwords. Open offices and nobody's Pc is their Pc rather we all share each others.
Remotely he is accessing nothing he cannot already do physically with permission due to job role.
If he did it or does it to others not here thats his biz.

I simply like most of you until I saw it said no way!

Ps......there is no Bluetooth or wireless on any of the stations either?

It would be some sort of remote desktop application. You can disable remote desktop capabilities on the PC and that will stop him, but I cannot tell you the specific app. There may not be any wireless on the machines, but he is connecting to them through the network some how. Either knows the IP for the internal switch, and the equipment is not protected by a firewall, or some other sort of Intrusion Detection System.

right here, and if all your computers are shared then that makes more sense
- How to Remotely Access Another Computer from your omputer/iPhone/Gaming System (Wii)[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
My initial guess is that you guys have a wireless local area network (which he connected to), and like Delgado suggested, is using some sort of remote desktop app to connect to workstation. All he'd need to know is the machine name or IP, which many places attach them right to the front of the computer for quick identification.

He doesnt need an app really, if there is anyway to connect to the network via wireless he can see everyones ip and connect to them(i.e how your server works cause it can be used from any workstation). The server itself does not have to be wireless but there has to be some type of wireless in the building for it to work. Lets say if one of the higher up bosses uses his or her phone to work and connect it to the server as well:whistle:. That happens.

Or if infact there is no wireless and he is using a phone. it is quite possible he is calling the computers default phone connection and gaining access that way. I havent seen the youtube video cause I cannot access them here but when I used to do things like this that is the way I would do it. :whistle:

How?

Your companies IT department is lacking in the security end.

Friend of mine has an app I guess (won't show me) that allows him to access anyones PC remotely? He can gain access to any file any folder and pic anything on a Pc from his iPhone ? These are workstations and none have passwords on them so I'm not sure if this would make a diff or not.
He just 'blacked out' the receptionists screen then accessed games and had it start playing solitaire from about 20ft away? She's tripping?
From his phone you can see the Pc's desktop with pointer and with your finger open any program there or click start and go from there or shut it down ?

How the heck is he doing this ?

I'm working on a similar application on my Iphone. This one hacks the ECU on your Busa, so when we race, everytime you get too close behind me, your secondary butterflies start closing automatically. :laugh:

Look at WinAdmin....:whistle: :whistle: it's on itunes or the app store...there are many remote control apps but this one is my guess....

Back