OK...Lets get this party started

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Love this place. Always have.Althou..my behaviour has not always reflected that.
I have had some pretty good times here,and the priviledge of meeting lots of in person.Not enuff for sure,but we still have time.
I thought it was time for a GIVE BACK. Anyway,I have some stuff. In true Org fashion...its almost free.Almost. I am sittin on a bit of a hard time.
Normally we would just ship the goodies for free. I cant right now.
O well. First item to be shipped out Corbin seats,front n rear. Rear has an oval backrest.

Free to a good home,u get the shipping.

Tell us why you might like or need em.

OK,the disclaimer: spell check was NOT used. No animals were injured or abused in the production of these events.

No seriously,I will get an Admin too...well,to do all the work. :laugh:

Any donated funds will go to the sites owner operator and be dispursued at his disgression.

This is what I would like to see. Doug gets an early Christmas. He does what he wants and thats it.

Nobody,except those close have no idea.

Andy.

Hey Andy,

Not quite sure what the go is, or if I am miss understanding your post..
But I'll give it a go and see if I've understood - please feel free to tell me otherwise..

My girlfriend and me will be doing a big 1500 km trek in Feb around the Australian coast.
She used to love being on the back of the M109 as I had a backrest on it.
On the Busa, I don't and she's sh*t scared of going off the back when we tour.
I've tried to make it as safe and as comfortable for her, but my next plan is to make/adapt some form of back rest for her.. A F&R Corbin would be super win for me..
WIl be catching up with RoadToad when we get to Adelaide.

Again, If I am out of line, miss understood or just plain wrong, feel free to let me know..
Ta

Sweet.Perfect. What do you think they are worth donation wise. Ive shipped to Aussie land before no prob.

Give something to the site. I ship the goods.

Im gonna have to set up a few things but we are ready to roll.

I see big fun like we used to have.

Outafish...u r not. U r in the fish. :thumbsup:

Rubb.

That's awesome rubb... never spoken with you but read plenty of threads that you've contributed ti thru the years and feel like I know you. That's a great thing you did for @captain , @ottafish and ther org. Hope to one day get to meet all of these wonderful family members we have here. :beerchug:

Smoking deal Rubb!! Spent all my money on latest mods but bumping this up for others to see. These are on my 2 year list lol

Cool. Send me an addy. You get the shipping.Capn gets a donation of your choosin.

Rubb.

Back