Well lets get down to it shall we? Today's *Freebie*

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Rubb has this on the wall at present but needs the room for another project,plus I have never owned this particular color Busa.
Maybe you have. Anyway...blah blah blah, you get the shipping. It is big. 2 foot X 3 foot. For our metric brothers,61cmX91.5cm.
It will be shipped in a heavy duty cardboard tube,not in the frame. I did that once,did not work out well.
See it. Like it. Own it. Rubb.

***DEAD KOALA BEAR NOT INCLUDED***

7123144449 think you have it already we text occasional

7123144449 think you have it already we text occasional
Well somebody around here is not the sharpest tool in the shed and being as there are only 2 of us in this conversation...
I was looking at past texts a couple days ago...saw yers...DOH!
Rubb= :crazy:

:redface: :banghead: :redface: Parts of this project went all wrong.
Took the pic down so I could send it to Viper.Take frame apart to find the pic is glued to a thick fiber board. DOH! Well I have already promised Viper the pic,so I had to carefully remove the picture from the backing so it would fit in the mailing tube.(mailing a 24" X 36" print on fiber board...not an'option) OK,successfully completed that.Wheew.
Grap the tube to take out print I want to change out into the now empty frame. Pull out the print....Grrrr the interdebt company has sent me the wrong one. I was VERY specific in my order even adding an' extra message. "Please send a print of a 2010 S. H. blk w/ red kanji." I have no idea what year this one is. I sense another *freebie* thread in the near future.Had the print sitting around for months...no joy now.

:laugh: Rubb.

Back