It's Time I Give Back To This Board

You any good at painting houses?
HHMMMMM.
rock.gif

laugh.gif
guess what i do
biggrin.gif

I've got an undertail, that I've haven't installed... think you could do anything nifty with that?

I was gonna put it on the bike.. but wasn't much on the idea of snipping the wires to make the tail lights work... I would it was something nifty though!

I'll leave it totally up to you... as long as it doesn't completely clash with my personality, or bike.

If your interested I'll ship it out and get you some pics of the bike so you get the idea of whats going on... and probably tell you a few things that I don't want.

That the kind of thing your lookin' for?

shoot me a PM

Hey, Mick I can send you a OEM screen that you can possibly paint to commemerate the board or something along that theme and we can donate it to H.org for a raffle?

I dunno, maybe its an idea.
smile.gif

I'll shoot an e-mail tomorrow about something I'm thinking of, Mick.

How about i send you a upper,two half lowers,tank,extended tail and fender and you do a SuzukiHayabusa.org Paint scheme on it,your choice of colors and scheme,i will help cover some of the cost and i will take it to all the bike shows and post it up at some big events and do a few things with the kids clubs next year.That's 6 items right  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Here's the bike now it's yellow on the first page,oh and it will have a turbo then too really draw some attention.

Picture

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131952664 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Here is the helment I did to match my bike.....was kinda in a hurry had a bike meet coming up and my wife wanted to go ....but if this gives you any ideas on helments......

100_0343.JPG

well thank you Ms. Michelle <pretty in pink> geez you think you would just light up the name ya know...with neons.....roflmao
laugh.gif

Back