Im back finally   wow where do i begin

Creekboy

Registered
First of all I want to thank all the board members for your support and encouragement Lindsay, Kim and myself. I can't even begin to express the gratitude for all the concern and the giving of this board. Lindsay say's thanks for all the cards, flowers, bears,and dogs....you will never know the impact of what you have done in my daughters life. Got to pause for a moment...geeez I got to fight back the tears, this is incredible what you folks have done. I cannot begin to express the thanks to this board for everything. Words just isn't enough to express the feelings I feel at this time.
Updates on Lindsay well first of all DON'T stop praying she needs all of them. We are leaving for Nashville tomorrow morning to see a Nuro Team and see if we can find some answers and a cure for the problems she has sustained from the accident. Vanderbilt university is suppose to be the best in the state so I have put alot of faith in the team of doctors and staff that will be doing the testing. Right now we are just taking things one day at a time, and so far that's good, I have learned not expect much, but hope for everything, and I know regardless things will work out the way they are suppose too.
There are certain people I would like to take the time to mention and not that I don't appreciate everyone on this board, but these people are dear to me and have made an everlasting impact on lives of people they dont even know. Thanks to you VaBusa wow what can I say your support and encouragment is far above the call of duty! Sageronin I couldn't ask for such a great heart full of love and outreach to me and my family thanks for your prayers, MooseBusa what can I say bro...in the background but I know you where there..........USMCBusa thanks for your understanding and knowing that your just a phone call away bro, thanks for the shoulder......and to the rest of the team that put all this together...Bulletrain, Captain, really all the moderators my heart goes out to you all, but most of all I thank this board and find it an honor to be a part of a group of people that truly have the needs and the heart for people...to you I say THANKS...I hope I havn't forgotten anyone if so please forgive me. In closing this past month has really been incredible to find strength and courage in all the things that has happened, but today Im here to say I will make it and we my family will come out of all this stronger and its only by the Grace of god.....Amen
Here are a couple of pics of Lindsay with some of her flowers and animals....thanks again

lb.jpg

i wish you nothing but the best! I glad things are working out for you and your family! the hospital you spoke of is one of the best in the country, you and your family will be in good hands!

Great to have you back Mick... Great to have Lindsay home .. eh ?

Still in my thoughts for a speedy recovery....

So glad you finally got that computer unboxed!
biggrin.gif
Didn't hurt your back doing it I hope
rock.gif

I hate to see Lindsey all bruised up, but I am SOOOOO happy she's at home and on the mend...girl is stronger than she may realize...give her a hug from me and tell Kim to hang in there...I know things have been tough...

I missed the boat on this one. I was on here about a year ago before re-joining the group recently (as I am in the midst of purchasing a Busa). I do remember Creekboy from those days, but due to my one year hiatus I never heard the what looks to be tragic news.

Whatever it was I'm glad to see that you and your family are doing well and wish the best for you all.

Welcome back Mick
cool.gif
Good luck with the Neuro work...we'll be praying for you and your family.

It is great to hear from you man. I am so glad she is coming around! Give her a big hug for me, you will all continue to be in my prayers.

Glad to see you back on the board Mick. I've been praying for your family and will continue to do so. I'm glad thing are looking up, and I hope all goes well in Nashville.

Good to see ya back Creekboy.
God Bless.
And if you remember the old adage
" Time heals all wounds" you can be assured she will back to her old self before you know it.

Mick, Glad you finally got your computer up and running. There are a lot of people worried and it is good to see you around here again. I hope everything goes well in Nashville this week. Becareful driving down there and take it easy until your back heals up. Lindsey, you are emotionally strong beyond your years sweetheart. Keep your head up and it will all work out for you.

Good to see you are "home" again CreekBoy.
Lindsey, you are definately a trooper. Time heals all when you take it slow.
You've definately been handed a full plate to cope with Mick. You know where you can always turn for help Bro!
God Bless.

Glad to hear that things are calming down a bit. Are you ready to paint my bike now? Just kidding.

I will keep you all in prayer. God bless you and your family.

Welcome back Mick
biggrin.gif
sorry to hear of all your troubles lately...I hope everything  works out well for you and you family
wink.gif

Damn glad to hear things are at least looking up.

Best of everything to you all,

--Wag--

great to hear things are starting to get better... trust in what the dr's say and just do what they tell you to do! (and if you need any second opinions, we have a great group over at Duke, not too far from you)

Look forward to seeing you at the bash, let me know if I can help with anything
cool.gif

Mick, I would say it is the org who is fortunate to have you as part of our family! Hope everything goes well in Nashville. See you at the bash.

Back