It's Time I Give Back To This Board

Creekboy

Registered
I got to thanking about the upcoming holidays, and how much I enjoy this board. This board has been really helpful to me not to mention the friends I have met. So I decided that if anyone would like these type of items painted or if you have an idea that you would like to try out on your bike, then let me know thru PM's and I will do my best to make it happen for you. There is NO cost to you, and Im even going to include the shipping. Here's the deal the first 10 people who contact me about something custom they want done will be the one's that get it done FREE! My way of saying thank you to this board. All I ask is that you allow me at least 2 weeks to get it done and back to you. Here are a couple of pictures I just took of an old windshield I did and a rear hump. Thanks again for all......Mick

hump.jpg

roflmao.......leave it up too you..... now if your serious about a paint job now we can talk and exchange ideas etc....and I will give you board discounts....
smile.gif

oh by the way Happy Happy Birthday.......just a sec....talking to the band...yes in the key of G.....okay lets sing Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you...and many more...lol

Back