OK...I'm sorry I will never....

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Make fun of you folks who live where it is cold again !

WHO TURNED OFF THE SUN ? :errrr::confused:
PLEASE TURN THE HEAT ON IT'S COLD DOWN HERE !

46 degrees in West Palm ain't cool. I'm sorry please bring back the rayz !
I can't even get Rosie to go outside she went into our walkin shower and left a half dollar size pee puddle !!:rofl::rofl:
It helps to have a Chihuahua in times like this. Easy clean up ! :laugh:

Rosie says GRRRR !.JPG

You need to get her a sweater. I know it sounds retarded, but my dogs hardly have any hair and they freeze in the winter without one. Poor little Rosie. lol

It was 36 in Tampa this morning. I wore shorts.

/something ain't right with me

Listen, 52 degrees at high noon here Sunday past what usually takes me two min to cruise thru took me 30.
The beach was packed as usual Christmas week EVERYBODY FROM CANADA is here and SWIMMING . WTF ? What a bunch-o-nutz ! I have never seen so many Ontario and Quebec plates in my life.
It's like a nighmare. I woke up and all the sudden everywhere I look there are the most dirty hideous salt covered cars all over the place. :poke::poke:

Originally Posted by Vonderbach
It was 36 in Tampa this morning. I wore shorts.

/something ain't right with me

He left out that that was only to the bathroom then he ran right back into bed....:poke::poke::rofl::rofl:

I would gladly take 46 degrees right now, melt some of this crap off of the street. No way in the world am I getting the mustang out right now.

Get a dog with hair next go around:laugh: In fact, let me send you some of Maximus Aurelius's hair...German Shephards shed like you wouldn't believe..I can take a whole paper lunch bag of hair off of him in one combing during his shedding time twice a year...how much you need for that little sweetie pie of yours? :rofl:

DSC01717.jpg

36 would be a heat wave for us right now....got down to right at 0 last night when I got home from work and is all of 16 right now last time I checked. Tell Rosie to grow a pair. :laugh: JK - our dog doesn't care much for the cold either, she protests at the door for a bit before going out. In the summer she can't wait to get out and run the fence line with the other dogs. In the winter she's a royal pita.

When I was in Fl a few years ago with My bike they were saying it was record cold!!...sure enough after we left the weather was in the 70's and 80s again!!

Its like 17 degrees here today with the temps dropping during the day!!.......with the windchill below zero!!crazy New england weather it was like 60 a week ago!!

Put Rosie on a leash and walk her outside. Dogs only reflect how their owners feel. Or, is it Rosie that owns you? :whistle:

Back