Sorry i ain't been around much lately..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
had a rough past year...oldest daughter (of 3) wound up sneakin about behind my back w/ a fella i adamently disapproved of...and wifey covered for her...for a year and a 1/2..and "That"..really hurt..along with the 17 teeth i had yanked in october to go full dentures for $4k...and it all went downhill from there...oldest daughter (just turned 18 back in september) lied to me regarding my offer of freely supplied birth control of her choice via dads HSA account when i privately addressed the issue with her telling me..

"Common Dad!...gimme more credit than that!..I'M NOT THAT STUPID!".

well guess what?..she was already preggers as she told me that lie...and she herself didn't know it yet...just turned 18...not even through her 2 semester of "Pre-Paid" college that my father and i busted our azzs to save for and had/have waiting for all 3 of my daughters in the safety deposit box since 1998...but?..she was/is still busting her azz at work getting employee of the month several times at a Marriot island resort...selling avon and?..getting decent grades in school..but dad is crushed by the news..and other recent malodies in my life include...

1. My '05 Nissan Titan LX Crewcab truck broke down just before this past christmas...and i didn't want to not play santa for at least my wife and 12 year old but we also had a family vacation planned for christmas..just me, my wife and the girls...cash was low for the holidays so i decided to hold off on the truck repair..mistake...cause just as we went back to work after the holidays?...everybodys OT got cut...truck is still as broke as i am and sitting motionless for the past 4 months.

2. After getting 17 teeth yanked in one sitting and eating 2 months of prescription pain meds?..and getting used to walking around with what feels like 2 pickle jar lids glued to the inside of my mouth...alllll daaaayyyy lonnnnggggg?...i had a bit of trouble kicking pain meds..detoxing now..do'in good..less than a 1/3rd of what i used to take in one week so far and looking forward to being completely clean by my wifes birthday..05/07..wish me luck.

3. My house got invaded by a rat explosion in the wooded lots surrounding my home and the canal in the back..with the cold fl winter and the rain pumping up the canal?...the rats ate their way through the gasket on the bottom of my (newly installed just a couple years ago) wayne dalton windload garage door and proceeded to attack everything in my garage..first they chewed through the wires on my sony sound system..ate holes in my air compressor lines...clothes washer is still down cause they ate holes through the water lines flooding the garage...and one morning i went out to go to work and a rat literally jumped out of Orens fairing (my only current mode of transpo) and left behind these black crumbles...the sound insulation on the inside of Orens side fairings...then it was "WAR ON!"...and i trapped 9 rats out of my garage in 6 days and brought home two black 1/2 siamese male kittens which in turn..

4. Caused a huge fight in my house with the wife, my preganant daughter and her lover who demanded i immediately get rid of the kittens because they cause a threat to my pregnant daughter...which imho is overblown housewife fairy tale and i'm thinking...DAMN!...i got freaking rats eating my house in half faster than i can fix it and i gettin heat in my own home over bringing home a couple kittens?..WTF!..and i'm the bad guy?...would they rather have the rats which in turn bring SNAKES?...and i gotta canal full of some badazz moccassins out back..and alls my pregnant daughter needed to do was steer clear of the literbox...but no...big text fight and end result?..i'm the man of this damn house and the only name on the deed...two men (well almost...the other one is 24 and still lives home with his mommy delivering pizzas for $4 and hour + tips and not so much as a HS education but...plenty of tattoos..whaddah find...lives right down the street..8 houses away...the only guy on gods green earth i told her to stay the &^%$ away from!...now?...she lives with him..and his mother and siste and his mothers boyfriend and my wifes blames me for all this?...am i living in a parallel universe where good is bad and bad is good and how the he11 did i get here kinda feeling...sux.

anyways..took all my guns to a non-dislosed location for safe keeping for two reasons...homes been getting robbed left and right in my hood now and?..i ain't been in the best frame of mind lately...but i'm cleaning up my act..gettin my mind right..and then i guess i'll make some major life changing decisions and go from there..but right now?..the only good things in my life are Oren, My Job and the new kittens...at least they love me..sorry for all the bad news and..as always..

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Sorry to hear you're down on your luck. Looks like mentally you have turned the corner though. Hopefully things look up for you. Sorry about your family situation, I pray for you that you can come to a solution all parties are accepting of.

Sorry to hear you're down on your luck. Looks like mentally you have turned the corner though. Hopefully things look up for you. Sorry about your family situation, I pray for you that you can come to a solution all parties are accepting of.

thanks man..prayers are always a real appreciated with me..i know they work...other people have let me down..he11...i've let my own self down a few times..but he never has. :thumbsup:

thanks man..prayers are always a real appreciated with me..i know they work...other people have let me down..he11...i've let my own self down a few times..but he never has. :thumbsup:

No problem brother. It is often difficult to see the good in a situation, but in the end I think you may find yourself a very proud grandfather. While I am sure it is not the path you wished to get there, it will still be a time of celebration. In the short term though I wish you luck and give you my prayers for the trials you are going through.

No problem brother. It is often difficult to see the good in a situation, but in the end I think you may find yourself a very proud grandfather. While I am sure it is not the path you wished to get there, it will still be a time of celebration. In the short term though I wish you luck and give you my prayers for the trials you are going through.

thanks...appreciated..

Change, major change, is definitely in order, Bill.

Once you set your mind to it, it'll all come to you fast.

:beerchug:

hope all turns out well. I truly believe that communication is a key and some times talkin with all involved sometimes helps. Of course you have to get yourself in right mind first. Prayers for you and the family though. Being a grandfather is going to be something you'll never forget, Congrats. we're all here if you need us. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear this Bill. Sounds like you need to sit down with the wife and talk about only you and her. Not the kids, cats, mice or money. If she doesn't want to make any compromises, she doesn't want to be married anymore. I hope I'm wrong, but that's pretty much the road my ex took shortly before filing for divorce.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Sorry about your troubles Bill. Sounds like you have had more than your share of it this past year.

Sorry to hear of the problems, Prayers sent your way.

thanks everybody...been feel'in pretty down about it all lately...feel like i'm losing my family..love going to work...hate coming home...and i'm pretty sure that ain't the way things are supposed to be..my mother keeps telling me that god doesn't close one door that he doesn't open another but that still don't ease the pain of losing control of my own house and the love of my own family...it's a tough go...and the straighter i get?..the more the reality of it all sets in and?..well?...hurts me...inside.....bad.

Bill - keep your chin up. I'm sure things look pretty grim right now, but it'll start getting better. We have all had rough patches and I'm sure you'll make it through too.

The Busa family is here for you :beerchug:

PS - was looking at homes around your 'hood (Port St. Lucie..) :)

This (daughter) thing is my worst nightmare, and mine is only 9....

Already seen this happen with My brother's wife's niece...You did the right thing, you are the man of the house because you are the only real MAN IN the house. Hang in there.

Durn Jinkies !
Here I am
:welcome:

First that sucks about your daughter and other stuff .
Pain meds are diff to kick , both my brother and others close to me have gone thru same .
Second rats suck but what your wife and daughter fear about the cat litter is a real fear.
Birth defects and still borns have been attributed to what they refer to , the name escapes me now ?
Third have HUGE SAFE now with lots o room cuz Blancas been having a sale so let me know if you Would like to lock em up in a 2,000 lb safe .

Lastly I'm here buddy
:welcome:

Sounds like you need to take a day off work this week and we need to go for a long ride !
Let me know I'm here to help .

Last edited:
Other than that, sounds like your doing pretty good.:whistle:

Just trying to get a smile out of you jinks.:laugh: Hang in there bud, things will get better.

Bill, you're a grown man, I'm not gonna preach to ya. Best of luck with whatever desicisions you make.

Damn. Now I feel bad for asking for a little bit of your time to set up the suspension. Hope you get everything settled. Really sucks about the daughter/bf situation, I would be steamed. Such is life thought, hope it all settles down and turns out for the better. Good luck!

Patrick

man. I am very sorry to hear this. horrible horrible timing for all of this once. hang in there brother. do what you have to do but remember you are not in any situation that you can't handle.

keep ya chin up...i got some snakes that will do the work for free if you want em lol

Back