Ok, I'm ready

JCinTX

Registered
I have seen pics of what the 05 busa is supposed to look like in the guy's post about he wasn't impressed with the performance. And I was wondering if those pics were real or photoshopped cuz I really can't tell. BTW, Hiya all Im Jay or JC or whatever else you may wanna call me and I am currently waiting for the 05 busa to show itself so that I may purchase one for my personal use
smile.gif
I have been scouting this board for prolly 4 months now and the info here is huge and I can't believe how many of you have pulled together on gettin the cap a new bike man that really rocks. I reside in arlinton texas and there is a dealer nearby that says he will sell his remaining stock of 04's for under 9k if that helps i'd be glad to forward info to whomever it might help. Anyway, thanks for all the info/advice I have gotten so far from here and look forward to gettin more.
Cya,
JC

Welcome to the board Sweet-heart!  "Hey You said call ya anything!"    
smile.gif

I wouldn't hold your breath for any major revisions though, like you read.  But could be... We'll have to wait and see...  

Enjoy the board man.

Rev

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094433084 -->

Welcome! If cosmetic changes only, I am not that impressed but is still cool, a 1400 or larger engine upgrade, and I may have to upgrade. Sounds silly because most people won't use all the power the current king has. But one of the cool things about this bike is you are on the king of all bikes while saddled up. If the new is that much better I may consider! They damn well better start offering some more exotic paint jobs at the least, because what they are doing is getting old.
wink.gif

Welcome to the board! Personally I will be a little ticked off if there are major changes because I am just starting on a long list of mods to my '03. Besides that I will be in the desert until next May and probably won't get a chance to purchase until then. But there's always that possibility!
biggrin.gif

seems like every year they say it is going to change but usualy it is just paint scheme and a cosmetic or something .... will have to wait and see what comes out...

btw welcome to the board
another texas person ....growing in numbers
cool.gif

mcn says jsut some small stuff and they were right about the 05 gsxr1000...

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?pag....W-BIKES

bdm.com

"Suzuki is updating the Hayabusa for 2005 and while the looks aren't much changed the weight is cut by up to 10kg and suspension internals are being revamped.

More details are available in this week's issue of MCN (July 28, 2004) - derived with the help of experts in Japan who have seen the actual bike (the picture here is our competer generation based on their descriptions).

Among the changes are: Wider scoops to feed the ram air system (with the potential for a minor power boost at high speed); GSX-R1000 style headlights; new lighter body panels.

The changes could make the Busa the sharpest-handling in its class."

Ahhhh, Daddy like the blue.... Thanks so much for all the ifo and the welcomes. BTW did any of y'all see that 05 gixxer 1k on there? ::shiver:: .
Cya,
JC

Back