Ok,, Im Now BUSALESS!

Yup,,, Especially a Built motor one!
Sure this isn't a well thought out move to secure one of the 1st Gen III 's ? The subconcious mind is very crafty sometimes. Besides what year is this anyway? Pretty sure it is not year of the dragon so who Knows what's instore for GIXER's next ride and wild paint job. Seriously though tribute to the Dragon you put your all into it and I can't believe it has moved on with a conection like that; but you are creative and who knows what you will put that energy to next. Will tell you this I and everyone else here want to SEE IT!!! Of course pictures along the transformation for us mere mortals.

Nope, i really want one without Abs, with stock exhaust.
Clean stocker,,,
There is a 2008 orange black senior owned with stock exhaust in my area for $7500, if I remember correctly. I could try to find it again on Facebook.

Well im torn now, i have rode a bunch of new bikes the last few weeks,,,
Not sure where to go, but ill keep everyone posted.
Getting older,, maybe time to move on also. We will see. This winter, and hand surgeries should guide me!

Well im torn now, i have rode a bunch of new bikes the last few weeks,,,
Not sure where to go, but ill keep everyone posted.
Getting older,, maybe time to move on also. We will see. This winter, and hand surgeries should guide me!
I thought the concours WAS for those days you wanted to feel old and your other ride to feed you torque needs(?) :hide:

P.S- I enjoy my concours

Back